Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. (1247 Views)

Access Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Frontline Absorption 2018 / What Is The Status Of Access Bank Frontline Internship 2018? / Apply For Access Bank Plc Graduate Frontline Interns Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Good day all, I once pasted an advertisement of access bank recruitment under the camp ambassador platform. Now the time for written assessment is now starting with Enugu state and environs. Below is the job details.

In line with the plan to test 150 candidates in Enugu by first week in October for the 2-years Frontline Internship Program, please be informed that you are required to send all CVs on or before 30th of September to adisajubrila@gmail.com
Job Qualifications : strictly university graduates of any course/discipline with a second class lower (only second class lower) not more than twenty four (24) years.
Job location is Enugu state and other neighboring states.
Test location is Enugu state
Test is going to hold in the first week of October 2017.
If you meet these requirements, kindly forward your cv now to adisajubrila@gmail.com now.
Best Regards

N.B nysc members who are about to pass out can apply.
Mods please help move this to the front page so it can get to enough people, thanks.

Cc davide470 , uboma ,lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Please don't forward your cv if you are lacking in any of the criteria as your applications won't be processed.
Thanks
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by MeezPat(f): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
I m in lagos and i forwarded my cv
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by lunacol(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Second Class upper no follow,na wao
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
MeezPat:
I m in lagos and i forwarded my cv
Will you be able to attend the Enugu test?
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
lunacol:
Second Class upper no follow,na wao
Coming soon
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by ibroh22(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
dapzyadix:

Will you be able to attend the Enugu test?
is the test coming to other states like lagos and Ibadan?
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
ibroh22:
is the test coming to other states like lagos and Ibadan?
Yes it is
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by Allboiz: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
dapzyadix:

Yes it is
Thanks for the info, just applied but I'm in Benin, I hope I will be considered.
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by ibroh22(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
dapzyadix:
Yes it is
sorry sir, why is it for second class lower only,i have second class upper
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by MeezPat(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ibroh22 apply fr d graduate trainee role
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by ibroh22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
MeezPat:
Ibroh22 apply fr d graduate trainee role
thanks, I will, but patiently waiting for wen it will come to Lagos
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by raphemmanuel(m): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2017
dapzyadix:

Yes it is
can a 25 years old that meets other requirements apply for this assessment
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.
Re: Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. by dapzyadix(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello,
As you prepare for the aptitude test this week, ensure you come
along with all the required documents. Most important also,do not
forget to give the name of the camp ambassador that you forwarded your
CV to as you would be asked at the venue. The details of the camp
ambassador is below:
ADISA ADEDAPO JUBRIL (CA/017/017)

Feel free to contact me on 0 8 06 6 6 3 3 7 9 8 or 0 8 0 2 7 7 8 4 5 9 1or
adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Recruitment / Pls Who Knows DPS In Hebron Plaza, Gudu Abuja? / How Real Is These Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.