Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 19/09/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 19/09/2017 (227 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 19/09/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE
DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
TUESDAY, 19/09/2017

#TOPIC: THINKING WELL!

#TEXT:
Luke 15:17-21 (KJV)
17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

#MESSAGE:
# Friends, you are welcome to today's devotional!
Do you know that you can't get the best out of life beyond your level of thinking? When you think well, you will live well. Thinking well is as important as your life! Those who think well cannot be trapped.

# Your level of result/progress in life can only be determined by your level of good thinking/reasoning.

# Beloved, hear this; A system that lacks reasoning leader(s) will certainly rust just as a body that has no head. As a matter of fact, Jesus understood how this works, he would always think ahead of His disciples.
John 6:6 (KJV) And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.

# Beloved, are you a leader of an establishment that is not doing well, it is because you can think out of the box.
Deep thinking will bring you, your business, your church, your unit, your family, your community and things you are in charge, out of obscurity into limelight!

# In practical terms, to be headless is to be lifeless. Without head there cannot be an headway. Engage your head!
The prodigal son made a headway only when he put his head to work. (Luke 15:17-20)

# Dear friends, it is time you stop complaining, and start thinking. If you can't think well, you will start to stink!

#PRAYER
Heavenly father, thank you for the mind of Christ you have given me, I receive grace to put my mind to work today, reason my way out, and come out of every challenges In Jesus Mighty Name!

(1) (Reply)

Discerning The Presence Of Angels {3 } / Fire For Fire. / The Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.