Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion (43029 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows $100m Cheque He Earned After Beating Mcgregor / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by JamesReacher(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
millomaniac:
The blackman and showing off are like 5 and 6. its a serious psychological problem. meanwhile Neymar never sow us im own
Any race can show off. Read a book
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

Please, is there Vacancy for Cook or Nanny in the Mansion? cry

I want to submit my CV biko

Ipob O spotted. She want go knack am.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by DIKEnaWAR: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

So that you can start wearing skimpy things and be tempting him for an opportunity to be one of his baby mamas?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Yameater(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
benedictnsi:
Thunder fire poverty......
amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by dfrost: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

grin babe don't kill me with laughter. Nanny ke? Floyd no be pickin na.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by shadyberry(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

HAHAHAHAH.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by hAlexandro(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:
Like seriously, are those things wines? shocked
Yeah undecided Yeah sweet wine just like you
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by tico1212(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is that not gun I'm seeing on the table or is my eyes paining me?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by hopyroll(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sirambassador:

It doesn't worth you loosing your life... Nothing is worth it grin
If I can die and be born again as a multi millionaire, my bro, I will gladly accept the offer but only as a multi millionaire.
Not that I am that poor but being in real money is like living in Paradise.
Have come to even realized that if you are not rich, heaven is not sure.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by joenor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oga MAYWEATHER make I come dey clean just your shoes na abeg...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by bamdexfarms(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is that a gun on his table shocked shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by breakeven: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sweet money! God punish poverty. This is money. Not stolen wealth that some of our leaders flaunt about.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by egokudiowomoney: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
this one pass money ritual

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by stevnwigw: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

so that you will rape him,idio.t
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by davss02(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
PotatoSalad:
vanity upon va....*Steps on banana peel*
Poor niqqa
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by ORIGENAL(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Village hand no fit do anyhow for dis one, dey don even taya for am self

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by modupeleke(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

don't forget me too please.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Nanjerian: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
talk2saintify:

Floyd Mayweather has started living the luxurious life in his newly acquired $26million mansion in Beverly Hills.

The retired boxer who made $300 million from his Conor McGregor fight shared photos of him relaxing in the 15,000 square French Modern home.

The 40-year-old also showed off his amazing storage room for wine in bottles.

The mansion which boasts of six bedrooms features a formal dining room with 10 sets of French doors, along with a paneled library and a family room featuring a cocktail bar and others.

See more photos below..

http://valentineigbeli..com.ng/2017/09/photos-floyd-mayweather-shows-off-his.html
[b]
Vanity upon vanity,1million dollars would do alot in 1 IDP camp anywhere in the world
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Narldon: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
modupeleke:
don't forget me too please.

ASSISTANT COOK grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Themandator: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
talk2saintify:

Floyd Mayweather has started living the luxurious life in his newly acquired $26million mansion in Beverly Hills.

The retired boxer who made $300 million from his Conor McGregor fight shared photos of him relaxing in the 15,000 square French Modern home.

The 40-year-old also showed off his amazing storage room for wine in bottles.

The mansion which boasts of six bedrooms features a formal dining room with 10 sets of French doors, along with a paneled library and a family room featuring a cocktail bar and others.

See more photos below..

http://valentineigbeli..com.ng/2017/09/photos-floyd-mayweather-shows-off-his.html
[b]

Poverty is spiritual and it is working in this one ..,just a little while and every penny will be gone ..... One of them has returned as a bouncer and body guard to a celebrity
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by kendylet(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
judedwriter:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity....i hope he uses his wealth more to help others than to show off like a peacock.
he worked for it!!! if he invest his whole savings una go still tawk,when death calls, who go chop am abi na you? who told you he doesn't have investment abeg mek en enjoy his sweat while he is still alive joor!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by millomaniac: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
JamesReacher:
Any race can show off. Read a book

I guess you have the problem as well
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Boscojugunu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jlaxy22:
Bastard money at work here
lets talk
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by BigIyanga: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
orjikuramo:
He needs to continously pray that hurricane should not remember where his house is.

And before some ITK will come on give me sermon on the rock about insurance, they should also know that individuals are usually attached to some things emotionally n insurance may not cover that.

Na who know go know.
What an arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy on full HD. Is Beverly Hills on Hurricane path. Typical Naija Zombie trying to "dash advice" from their abundance of sahara desert of ignorance
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by modupeleke(f): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

ASSISTANT COOK grin

Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by modupeleke(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

ASSISTANT COOK grin

Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Outlaw07(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Sirambassador(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopyroll:

If I can die and be born again as a multi millionaire, my bro, I will gladly accept the offer but only as a multi millionaire.
Not that I am that poor but being in real money is like living in Paradise.
Have come to even realized that if you are not rich, heaven is not sure.

Lol... If wishes were horses grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

you are too beautiful for those positions, you just won, the permanent Secretary position. Congratulations.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
And some vilain talking about money ritual!!!
They r not even the richest man in their compound. angry
Satan has blinded some people mind. Killing innocent people.
It's hard work and perserance.
Good, legitimate money has something better: u can enjoy and flaunt it smiley
My bro, God has blessed u. We all kno where ur wealth comes from.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Narldon: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
HsLBroker:
you are too beautiful for those positions, you just won, the permanent Secretary position. Congratulations.

Awwwww

Thanks kiss

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Crystalline(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
benedictnsi:
Thunder fire poverty......

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Daniel Strurridge Banned From Football Worldwide Until June / Lionel Messi Bottle Flip Pepsi Advert (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.