Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. (764 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Pls, Tell Me A Good Hotel To Logg Between 2k~3k In Sapele / ...most Selling Skill Work In Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by razaqllah(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
pls if u know any skill work that sell in Canada, share it with me. I want to leave for Canada after my final exam next year and I want have an experience of any skill work I can use to hustle over there. thank u.
Re: Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by heendrix(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
razaqllah:
pls if u know any skill work that sell in Canada, share it with me. I want to leave for Canada after my final exam next year and I want have an experience of any skill work I can use to hustle over there. thank u.

preaching the gospel
come and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by holatin(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
plumbing if you are guy
dominatrix if you are a Lady
Re: Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by razaqllah(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
plumbing if you are guy
dominatrix if you are a Lady
thanks man
Re: Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by holatin(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2017
razaqllah:
thanks man
Re: Pls Tell Me The Most Selling Skill Work(s) In Canada. by 1kingwriter: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
What can one get at good prices that one can import from Canada to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Geologists Have Proof That Africa Is Splitting Into Two Separate Physical Parts / How Does Enugu Compare To Uyo, Nigeria / Video: Danfo Driver Seen Enjoying His “eba” And Soup While Driving In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.