Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) (735 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by dinma007: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
A Nigerian lady who says some policemen in Aba, Abia state gave her the hottest slap and beating she's ever received in her life has shared her ordeal and photos from the incident.

According to Chinkata Uche Tina, incident happened on the 14th of September during the heat of the crisis and curfew in Abia state. She wrote:

This was how i escaped death last night. I left ph to Enugu as early as possible yesterday morning for something very important.

And i left Enugu to ph by 4pm hoping to be in aba by past 6pm since there's curfew in the state but unfortunately we got stuck at ama awusa just between Enugu and Abia before Okigwe.

We were there till 10pm, Army came to help clear the road. On our way to aba, we passed so many check points without stress. Getting close to Ariaria we were arrested and beaten by police. They gave me the hottest slap and beaten I've never received in my life. I can't even hear well nor feed with my mouth.

Their anger is that we're igbos. They said our brothers are the reason why their station was set on fire, and some of them were killed. They kept us with them till 4am this morning, I arrived ph around past 6.

I know some of you'll blame me for travelling even when i knew the situation on ground, but if you actually know the reason why i travelled you won't blame me. Pls if you're planning to travel to Aba, Umuahia or Enugu i advise you hold on for now what i experienced last night isn't funny at all... Abians need your prayers pls.

http://www.lailasblog.com/police-officers-aba-allegedly-give-lady-hottest-slap/

Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Soo u still have mouth to talk abi

*we are waiting for you outside your compound undecided
Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by Tenkobos(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Their anger isn't that you're Igbo, the reason is because there was tension in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by youngreva(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
sorry o, why am i getting the feeling that you went for your night duties
Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2017
NPF have never impressed me.... Smh
Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
benedictnsi:
NPF have never impressed me.... Smh
shatap
Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

shatap

Lol... You get luck say na you grin
Re: Police Officers Allegedly Give Nigerian Lady Hottest Slap Of Her Life (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol... You get luck say na you grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Defence Of Intoxication / Woman Who Specialize In Buy Babies For N20k Nabbed By Kano Police (pics) / Alleged Thief Caught N Stripped In D Hostel.uniabj.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.