Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble (1777 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Meet Nigerian Digital Preacher Who Earns N3m Daily Praying On Youtube / Kirk Franklin Slams Preacher Who Wants $54m For 4th Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by teemy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dr. Abdul Raouf denied issuing the fatwa, saying it was falsely attributed to him and that it was taken out of context.

He said he was responding to a reporter's question about a fatwa issued by an Arab cleric allowing intercourse with a dead wife and said it was forbidden, but he was surprised that the fatwa spread on social media and was attributed to him.

Dr. Ahmed Hosni, Vice President of Al-Azhar University, said Sunday that the university will summon Dr. Abdel Raouf to investigate what was attributed to him, and to know from him on what reference his fatwa was based on.

I think the proper thing would have been to have crossed his interview first before banning him. Seems like punishment before investigation. If he is found to be wanting then punishment AFTER would certainly be justified.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
NLmember:

Thanks. I will search for it. The funny thing is that many Muslims don't know what their quran and hadith actually says. they just flip through it or read only the arabic version because they are taught that reading arabic quran gives more reward than english version. Those types see books like the one you mentioned and start claiming the books are fabricated.
The woman is on YouTube. She debates Muslim Apologists
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

Lol. Wafa Sultan was a Muslim from syria. She left.Islam not long ago.
So what? Loftus was also a christian, anf if you dont know, he earned a bachelor's degree (B.R.E.), from
Great Lakes Christian College in 1977 an M.A. and M.DiV., from Lincoln Christian University in 1982 and a Masters of Theology degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He participated in a doctoral program at Marquette University but did not receive a degree.

He is, or was an ordained minister in the Church of Christ and taught apologetics for Great Lakes Christian College and Lincoln Christian University as well as philosophy and ethics at College of Lake County , Kellogg Community College and Trine University .

Gerrarahia.
Be reasonable.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Haroun13:

So what? Loftus was also a christian, anf if you dont know, he earned a bachelor's degree (B.R.E.), from
Great Lakes Christian College in 1977 an M.A. and M.DiV., from Lincoln Christian University in 1982 and a Masters of Theology degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He participated in a doctoral program at Marquette University but did not receive a degree.

He is, or was an ordained minister in the Church of Christ and taught apologetics for Great Lakes Christian College and Lincoln Christian University as well as philosophy and ethics at College of Lake County , Kellogg Community College and Trine University .

Be reasonable.
Source? I just gave you a name of a living person and a book she wrote. Give me source and stop lying.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
analice107:

Source? I just gave you a name of a living person and a book she wrote. Give me source and stop lying.
And I gave you the name of a living person. If you want a source, you ask for it. But the fact that your lies and deceit have been exposed does not give you the right to call me a liar!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Loftus

That's your source!
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Haroun13:

And I gave you the name of a living person. If you want a source, you ask for it. But the fact that your lies and deceit have been exposed does not give you the right to call me a liar!

That's your source!
All muslims are the same. How did you exposed my claims? You have not even tried to refute anything I said, yet you are here talking about exposing my lies.

I posted info, if you feel they are wrong you bring facts to refute them, but instead of doing that, you go on to post different things entirely only to shout crab.

Refute the fact that Muhammed didn't tell you people to be sucking women's breasts on the streets.

Point out my lies.

You post Loftus, is this discussion about Loftus?

refute my claims you lying jumping muslim.

If you want us to talk about Him, open thread let's talk about him, if your lies won't be exposed.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Haroun13:

That's your source!
I'm not responsible for your lack of coherence. I post something else, instead of treating it, you jumped to talk about something else.

Harouna, you are liar.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
analice107:

All muslims are the same. How did you exposed my claims? You have not even tried to refute anything I said, yet you are here talking about exposing my lies.
On the very first page, you made some claims about unislamic issued fatwas
which were lies, so I branded you a liar. It's that simple.

I post info, if you feel they are wrong you bring facts the refute them, but instead of doing that, you go on to post different things entirely only to shout crab.
Why should I bother refuting a lie, a baseless claim?

Refute the fact that Muhammed didn't tell you people to be sucking women's breasts on the streets.
There is nothing to refute because you have told a lie.

Point out my lies.
Already did in my reply to your "fatwa" message.

You post Lotus, is this discussion about Lotus?
The way you write makes me wonder just how your brain works. You originally wrote this;

"Read this book, 'A God That Hates' by a Muslim turn atheist. True life."
And I showed you that if an atheist writing a book against Islam is your almighty attack, then not just a christian, but one who was even more than you, turned atheist, John Lotus, has also written books against Christianity. Before you begin to ask me if the discussion is about Lotus, ask yourself if the discussion is about an atheist whom you could not even name. Your posts are becoming ludicrous.

refute my claims you lying jumping muslim.
You mean your lies?
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Haroun13:

That's your source!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Really? John Loftus is an atheist. You brought in the views of an atheist to defend Islam? Are you crazy? And yet you said you have exposed my lies.

Hey Muslim, when you see human beings having a discussion next time, you pass okay? You are not capable of following up.

How does Loftus and his atheism refute the fact that Muharmad hated women?
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
You mean your lies?[/quote]
Haroun13:

Why are they unislamic? If they are, you refute them with facts, but all you did was jump off the topic and brought in trash.

You branded me a liar with no facts to prove your stance? Are Islamic men allowed to have sex with their littles daughters as long as the daughters are 9 years old and above? Isn't that an islamic Fatwa? Aren't women made to breast feed their men when the men wants to be breast fed? Who is the liar here? Try harder to defend dirty islam.
Are you sure I told a lie? Are you sure you'd have something to say?

Haroun13:

The way you write makes me wonder just how your brain works. You originally wrote this;

And I showed you that if an atheist writing a book against Islam is your almighty attack, then not just a christian, but one who was even more than you, turned atheist, John Lotus, has also written books against Christianity. Before you begin to ask me if the discussion is about Lotus, ask yourself if the discussion is about an atheist whom you could not even name. Your posts are becoming ludicrous.
At least I have a brain, do you?

See, you posted John Loftus, i googled him, have you googled Fawa sultan to know how long ago she became an atheists?

Are John Loftus claims valid? You can you stand them and invalidate your claims?

Do you want us to bring up claims made by Fawa sultan and see how the invalidate Islam?

Harouna, let's do this. Open a thread about John Loftus and bring up his claims to trash Christianity, bring up bible passages which gives his claims validity. I will open a thread and bring up Wafa Sultans claims and koranic verses which addresses her claims let see how it goes.

You called me a liar, let's prove who is a liar. I'm ready to do this.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
analice107:

Why are they unislamic? If they are, you refute them with facts, but all you did was jump off the topic and brought in trash.
You still don't get it do you? You expect me to refute a claim you have made without evidence?
It's like someone coming to tell me that the moon is produces it's own light, without any evidence or facts to back this up, and on top of that, strong irrefutable evidence proves that the moon only reflects light from the sun. Would it not be ludicrous if I begin to argue with him, when he knows, and I know that it is a lie?

You branded me a liar with no facts to prove your stance? Are Islamic men allowed to have sex with their littles daughters as long as the daughters are 9 years old and above? Isn't that an islamic Fatwa? Aren't women made to breast feed their men when the men wants to be breast fed? Who is the liar here? Try harder to defend dirty islam.
And like I wrote before, I am not going to argue a claim which is clear to all that it is false.

See, you posted John Loftus, i googled him, have you googled Fawa sultan to know how long ago she became an atheists?
Are John Loftus claims valid? You can you stand them and invalidate your claims?
Do you want us to bring up claims made by Fawa sultan and see how the invalidate Islam?
Harouna, let's do this. Open a thread about John Loftus and bring up his claims to trash Christianity, bring up bible passages which gives his claims validity. I will open a thread and bring up Wafa Sultans claims and koranic verses which addresses her claims let see how it goes.
Again, you fail to comprehend a simple statement.
Let me explain it again.
Whether Loftus writes books against Christianity or not is not my business.
But you tried to disprove Islam by showing a book written by an atheist. And I wrote that if books written by atheist are your "almighty attack strategy" then, they have also written against Christianity.
If you still can't understand that, then I'm sorry.
And by the way, I am Haroun. It's clearly written as my moniker.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Haroun13:

You still don't get it do you? You expect me to refute a claim you have made without evidence?
It's like someone coming to tell me that the moon is produces it's own light, without any evidence or facts to back this up, and on top of that, strong irrefutable evidence proves that the moon only reflects light from the sun. Would it not be ludicrous if I begin to argue with him, when he knows, and I know that it is a lie?

And like I wrote before, I am not going to argue a claim which is clear to all that it is false.

Again, you fail to comprehend a simple statement.
Let me explain it again.
Whether Loftus writes books against Christianity or not is not my business.
But you tried to disprove Islam by showing a book written by an atheist. And I wrote that if books written by atheist are your "almighty attack strategy" then, they have also written against Christianity.
If you still can't understand that, then I'm sorry.
And by the way, I am Haroun. It's clearly written as my moniker.
I didn't read this. Pls open a thread on Loftus, when we are done, I shall open a thread of Wafa sultan. No more noise making.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by ScienceWatch: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:

You mean your lies?

Well said. We are watching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Flies Family To UK With His Jet For Crusade(pics) / El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.