Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. (472 Views)

I Will Not Submit To My Husband If He Does Not Do These Things! / Should He Go Or Not, Whats The Worst That Could Happen If He Does Either?? / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. by asklauratv: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jesus was teaching that God is aware of everything that happens even to sparrows and that you are more valuable to Him than they are. This was why God sent His only begotten Son (Jesus) to die for you (John 3:16.

Where you raped?
Did you lose a loved one?
Are you abandoned?
Are you afraid?
God knows your name
He knows your every thought
He sees each tear that drops
And He hears you when you call.

Where you raped?
Did you lose a loved one?
Are you abandoned?
Click the link http://ow.ly/bOiE30fgvfO to watch and find answers to overcome life challenges that you maybe be going through.

Also, click subscribe on asklauratv youtube channel to watch more life-changing episode.

God bless you.
asklauratv

Re: Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. by Martinez19(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
If someone cares, it's okay but the fact that you had the power and foreknowledge to stop that makes it clear that Jesus doesn't give a shit about humans. If God can't prevent rape, what makes you think he can protect you? undecided
Re: Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. by asklauratv: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
I do appreciate your response Martinez19.

I would love to have a chat with you, to share more ideas on this topic if you don't mind. Chat me up on facebook.com/asklauratv OR IG - asklaura_tv

Thanks
God bless you
AsklauraTV
Re: Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. by Martinez19(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
asklauratv:
I do appreciate your response Martinez19.

I would love to have a chat with you, to share more ideas on this topic if you don't mind. Chat me up on facebook.com/asklauratv OR IG - asklaura_tv

Thanks
God bless you
AsklauraTV
I am not on facebook or insta. Humans should stop religion, it's all imaginary.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Abortion Pills On Fish / Toddler Started Her Menstrual Period At 4 And Now Facing Menopause At 5… / Parents Take Precautions In Raising Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.