Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

‘my Leadership Is Anchored On Expanding The Business Of Our Members’ – Capdan’s - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ‘my Leadership Is Anchored On Expanding The Business Of Our Members’ – Capdan’s (410 Views)

Things To Do Before Expanding Your Business Into A New Market / UN Says Planet Earth Expanding, Lists Dangers / Creating Jobs – The APC Government Can Create Jobs By Expanding The ICT Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Leadership Is Anchored On Expanding The Business Of Our Members’ – Capdan’s by technative(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
President of Computer and Allied Products Dealers Association of Nigeria (CAPDAN), Ahmed Ojikutu, spoke with IT Edge News, Aanuoluwa Omotosho and Amole Olatunde, on the challenges of kitting CAPDAN members to be more responsive to today’s business environment. Inside Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos, he affirmed to IT Edge News that: “we are in the industry to renovate, to build knowledge, to provide solutions.” Ojikutu believes CAPDAN members must reflect the dynamics of the ICT sector to best serve their customers.

continue reading:http://itedgenews.ng/2017/09/18/leadership-anchored-expanding-business-members-capdans-ojikutu/

(1) (Reply)

The Meet-up For Networking And Database Management / Reactions Trails Amazon's New Service That Lets Couriers Unlock Your Door / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Iphone 8/8plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.