Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cost For Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cost For Love (1061 Views)

A Cry For Love - A Romance Story / JUST FOR LOVE >> Zeemah Writes / A Chance For Love ( A Story Of Love, Hatred,hope And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost For Love by Chukskent(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Story written by Chuks Kent
As usual, all right reserved. No part of this work should be copied or written, both manually or otherwise without the prior order of the writer. SAY NO TO PIRACY.
starring
''Oh my love, i will never let you go, no matter what happens, i will stick with you. In times of situations, i will always stick to you. The world can be against our love, the world can call our love sour, the world can be against us, buh we will be united to overcome them'' this i promise you.
Episode 1
Among all the girls in our class, Teresa has always own my heart beat. I dont know why, buh each time i sees her, i felt this great urge that wants to walk over her and tell her how much i love her. Its been 2years now, am still looking forward to that day i will walk up to her and tell her how much i love her. Teresa been an epitome of beauty made all the guys in the class to go gaga about her, trust girls, any maga that comes her way, she will just eat up your afternoonsnack and leave you foodless. Buh in my own side, she neva did it to be because i was the dummy cell in the class or maybe because i haven't for once show any interest on her. Buh right inside me, am really tipping or should i say Dying cause of her love. Her beauty was like that of Anna banner, and her curve hip like that of mercy Johnson (still developing hip), and she got the height of Jackie apiaah( developing height ).
''Chuks, so u have been sleeping in my class.'' the teacher shouted at me.
'' no ma ooh. Have been listening to ur teaching.'' i replied back, trying to adjust my belt.
'' like seriously,! Said the teacher
'' yes ma.'' i said trying to hid my eyes from her.
Since i already know her next Plan, i charged myself in other not to cry in front of the whole class.
As i thought, she asked me a question which she knew that even though the answer is in front of me, that i will never get it right. I looked left and right in search of answers,buh i didn't got any. I was the kind of guy who doesn't associate in any thing educational, like reading group, that made everything worst for me.
Teacher: Am really sorry for ur parent, who sent you to school to learn, because i dont see any reason why they will be spending money on a block head like you, or maybe, the block head of a thing came from your father. Sinking fool. Just look at ur uniform, ur scandals, ur hair, oh my God, u dont even reach the standard of been our student. I just dont know what you gave the principal that made him to accept you into this school. Will you get out of my class, you fool from the generation of poverty.
Me:: Sir, i can take other insults from you, you can call me names, sure, i accept am a blockhead, am not intelligent, neither re my rich. I can take all these thing from you, buh what i can't accept is you insulting my parents. They made sacrifices for me, ma dad died in his sick bed, while my mum is under the sun, hustling in other to see thatwe can atleast eat 2meal aday. dont you ever, ever in ur life call my parent name again * i walked out of the class with the rolling tears on my eyes*
Teacher: chuks chuks, come back here.
Before he could come closer to the door, i was already sitting under the mangos tree in the center of the school.
The bell for break period has been ranged, all the students in the school went over to the Field for the interhouse sports match, i was the only one in the class premises.
''What re you doing here'' a voice asked from Behind.
Re: Cost For Love by Chukskent(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cost For Love 2
Story written by Chuks Kent

''what re you doing here'' asked by a familiar voice from behind.
I turned my face, and saw the principal facing me with a Cane on her hands.
''Nothing ma'' i answer as i stood up.
Principal': Are you not supposed to be in the playing field *looking furious*

Me:: yes ma, *moving backwards*

Principal: and then, what re you doing here Wait a min, re you Chuks Kent?

Me:: yes ma, i am.

Principal: to my office now.
I followed her behind as she walked to her office.
(Office)
Principal: A report came to me this morning that left the class when lessons were going on....... Is that true??

Me:: yes ma.

Principal: so what's ur problem.

Me:: *tears* ma, its nothing. Its just within me. I won't be out from class again. I promise.

Principal: go back to ur class.
I went back to the, only to see that the class has already been filled up with noisemaker (my classmates)
''where have u been'' frank asked

Me:: have been here and there.

Frank: you don come again with this ur jokes.

Me:: wetin happen, why were u looking for me?

Frank: well , am not the one looking for you, buh she is looking for you *pointing at Teresa*

Me:: you mean Teresa, the girl i neva had the gut to talk to over the pass 2years wants to talk to me??

Frank: yep.

Me:: woah, woah, am blessed. * trying the hide my excitement*
I went ahead and sat beside her.

Me:: hi ---- hi *feeling nervous*

Teresa: hi. How you feeling now?

Me:: well, am ok.

Teresa: you can't be ok, after all that teacher said to you. Am really sorry about your dead dad. Buh he should atleast showed some respect for the sake of ur dad.

Me:: hmmmmmm.
Teresa: so what re you doing now?

Me:: nothing.

Teresa: and you dont have nothing in mind to do?

Me:: yap. Just wanna gist with friends, since its our free period.

Teresa: you shouldn't be gisting with friends, we have not less than 1years and few month to be in this school. So u should be talking about reading your books.

Me:: buh

Teresa: shhhhh. Go get ur bag. Lets go and read.
I felt reluctant to do as she said, buh , i just dont know what came inside her, she went to my seat, collected some of my book and went out of the classroom with her left hand locked on my right hand.
''Who knows what she is upto'' my heartbeat increased as i felt her soft hands.. We got the the empty hall, sat down and she brought out the books she collected from my locker.
I couldn't remove my eye from her as i watch her read her books.
''this is one of the reasons that always makes you to loss concentration'' she said while facing her books.

Me: i dont understand.

Teresa: stop looking at me, focus on ur books.

Me:: yes ma.

Teresa: before i forget, starting from tomorrow, i want you to be sitting in my seat.

Me:: buh i already have one.

Teresa: sorry sir, buh its a command.

Me:: lolzz. Owk ooh. Have heard you miss.

After the private funny reading time, we went back to the class for our normal lessons. 2 other subjects were learnt before the bell for dismissal was ranged.

''See you by 2moron''Teresa said to me as she entered into the car that came to take her home.

Me:: *inwardly* bye honey.
Like and comment, share our post, mention and tag ur friends.
We re #WWS.
Re: Cost For Love by yewande1234(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are yet to finish one of ur stories nd u av already started anoda one. Na wa ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

[STORY]:- Pastor’s Second Wife – Episode 1 / The Abomination - Episode 14 (semi Final) / The Interesting Narrative Of The Life Of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.