Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hushpuppi Go Tribal With His "Vibe" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Go Tribal With His "Vibe" (421 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Go Tribal With His "Vibe" by Hoodites(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is Hushpuppi once again on this one, the Gucci, Versace and popping lord just help define what ones "Tribe" really is.
The Instagram Celebrity with no song to his

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/09/hushpuppi-go-tribal-with-his-vibe.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Dazzles In New Photo / "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split (photo) / Speeddarlington Unblocks Davido On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.