Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) (1666 Views)

The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today / How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
With its raised roof, its kitchen block and the integrated bathroom, this Volkswagen California XXL Concept gives an idea of ​​how a caravan should be.

With innovative carriage work and thoughtful interior VW has created a particularly spacious California XXL, which includes a bed of almost 2 meters. The interior of the stroller also offers a lot of freedom of movement, as is the seat and the seats that can be rotated 180 °. The kitchen corner offers two cooking rings, a refrigerator, a shed and a sliding worktop. Due to the sophisticated dimensions of the California XXL, it comes with a user-friendly bathroom with shower and a toilet for extra comfort.
It also comes with ambient lighting, underfloor heating, cupboards, 9 domestic-voltage plug sockets, six USB spots, dual fridges, sink, spice rack, bin, cooled double bed, a projector screen for entertainment and a cot for the kids.

It is powered by a 175bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine that sends power to all 4 wheels whilst cushioning your ride with air suspensions.

Despite the height of 2.9 meters, there was an eye for a well-ventilated aerodynamics (especially at the roof), so this California XXL will make your dreams come true on your next holiday trip.

https://autojosh.com/volkswagen-california-xxl/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
pix

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
more pix

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wow! Lovely!! All we need are the three following features to give us 'absolute' peace of mind when we are out camping in Nigeria

1)Bombproof

2)Bulletproof

3) Electric body activation i.e being able to activate electricity to the body of the vehicle to shock 'unwanted visitors' when you are out camping.....
Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by gbzed(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Make I buy dis one, I go just buy one plot of land dey park am dey live insisde d car.
Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by aboyaji(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
White man has snapped and edited the pictures to entice we the blacks. Now, two posters above have fallen for their tricks. It's not as it appears in the picture oooo.
Nice car, by the way.

1 Like

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Come to Nigeria and become danfo
Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by fabienjoe: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
aboyaji:
White man has snapped and edited the pictures to entice we the blacks. Now, two posters above have fallen for their tricks. It's not as it appears in the picture oooo.
Nice car, by the way.

'To entice you, the blacks'... How many blacks can afford those? The western world does not make cars with blacks in mind. FACT!

1 Like

Re: The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) by MeetWagon: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Hi, everybody I think I'll never be able to buy one. It is very strange to discuss such a machine on this forum. If I had a similar amount of money, I would buy a small area for farming. I have a small campers myself and would like a new one, as this is my main home and not a means to travel. And if you just talk about the car, I looked on the Internet and I think this is not the best car for your money. And in general, for me, this is a pointless waste money. I would just like a nice home for my family.

(1) (Reply)

Benz Ml350 4matic / Mercedes-benz ML 350 4matic For Sale / My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.