Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS (1915 Views)

300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm in.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Becoming a web developer. You have to be determined and very inquisitive on how things work online. The zeal to want to immediately develop your own website and even build a mobile app should be in you. The tools needed to start this web development tutorial are. 1. A laptop, 2. A web browser e.g google chrome or internet explorer 3. Text editor e.g Notepad or Notepad++ 4. An internet- since you might be doing a lot of reading from online sources.

When all these are available.. Comment, ' Lets Go'
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by arsenal2006(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
i am interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by AljazeeraBCH: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
i am interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
My job here is to guide you to achieve this in a very short time. If u r new to coding. U will have to start with learning Html, css, javascript. And there is a very good website for that. www.w3schools.com. you can always come here to ask me questions

Please note. If you are the type that can not discipline ur self to learn for free. Then I will advice you to enrol and pay to learn. You will have to buy notebooks with a pen and make ur own notes. With each subjects. Html, css, javascript, php, MySQL , Etc
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
I built my own website and currently taking jobs. So it's very possible only if you are serious. And alot you can do with this knowledge. You have better understanding on how to make money online platforms work as many claim they make millions online. Anyway. You can Check my personal website. www.shedmamo.com.

1 Like

Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by flyfit(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Am intrested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by eyhannu: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Drop your mail add.
Mine is deyhannu@gmail.com
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by B2mario(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
you can ask your questions here for all to benefit. Thank you
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Richiedixie: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by osahon360(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2017
intrested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by emvicks2(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by OracleE(m): 2:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Let's go. I am definitely interested
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by FunnyDude(m): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2017
shedmamo:
Becoming a web developer. You have to be determined and very inquisitive on how things work online. The zeal to want to immediately develop your own website and even build a mobile app should be in you. The tools needed to start this web development tutorial are. 1. A laptop, 2. A web browser e.g google chrome or internet explorer 3. Text editor e.g Notepad or Notepad++ 4. An internet- since you might be doing a lot of reading from online sources.

Lets Go
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by judeodion(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Am interested.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by oloolo: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Am in
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
These screen shots are from www.w3schools.com. You can actually learn for free there. All it takes is your determination and self discipline to want to have the skill. The website has built in examples for you to try on your own. A lot of courses are there for free. html, html5, css, css3, javascript, php, ajax, angular js, jquery, Json, mysql etc. When you get to learning joomla, wordpress, and hosting your first website. let me know. I will show you how you can do that. Like I always say, if you can't learn by yourself for free. Then you have to pay to learn.. Money at times, make some people serious and discipline to learn.

Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by adubam(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
THANKS FOR THIS. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Anyone that wants to contact me privately should visit www.shedmamo.com, click on Contact Us. fill out the form there with your message. I will surely reply you. Thanks
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
adubam:
THANKS FOR THIS. GOD BLESS YOU
Amen. You are welcome.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
emvicks2:
my
email is frankdom993@gmail.com

Contact me at my personal website www.shedmamo.com. click on Contact Us. and send your message. Surely I will reply you.
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Mukah1234(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
I've always been interested in this but whenever I get started, an obstacle shows up.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2017
If I can do it in less than 4 months, Anybody can do it. If you live in warri . Contact me for one on one tutorial. I have a lot video tutorial to fast track your learning process.
Contact me at my personal website www.shedmamo.com. click on Contact Us. and send your message. Surely I will reply you.
Thanks.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
shedmamo:
I built my own website and currently taking jobs. So it's very possible only if you are serious. And alot you can do with this knowledge. You have better understanding on how to make money online platforms work as many claim they make millions online. Anyway. You can Check my personal website. www.shedmamo.com.
Your site runs on wordpress cms... Using education hub theme
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Yea. This Thread is for absolute beginners. many website online are powered by joomla drupal, and wordpress A lot is done behind the scene of themes.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by tbliss22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
shedmamo:

I'm with you on this bro, do u mean normal notepad or a special one to download.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by tbliss22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Hmmmm my chairman sir, its obvious u are indeed a guru on this. I look forward in seeing ur input on this thread sir as the lesson onfold cool

1 Like

Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
shedmamo:

Yea. This Thread is for absolute beginners. many website online are powered by joomla drupal, and wordpress A lot is done behind the scene of themes.
Yeah you're right... Great company site are powered by them
You are hosting with ehost.
Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
For you to successfully design or develop a website is not hard.... My knowledge on this was a result of interest, passion and dedication. I spent money to get what I want and it pays.
A website idea is similar to the physical shop and business at startup, Owning a website is just like owning a shop.
First thing you do is to register your domain name just like registering your business name with CAC.

Secondly, you pay for hosting just like paying for shop rent.
Thirdly... Either you design it your self if you have the skills or you employ the work of a web developer.... Most developers have knowledge of graphic design.
Shedmamo can run the designs for you....
Also if you want to learn more about Website Design service... Contact him.

Basically with your interest and practice, in a month you are a guru.. I was able to acquire mine in less than a month because of interest, passion and trials.
Get your tools.. Laptop... Chrome browser, steady internet, Adobe photo shop... Etc
And learn

There are many more to know.... And totally is interesting.
Am writing an article on secret for business success at startup.. It links to ict business startup.
Courtesy of
Justfrank Technologies
www.justfrank.gq

Re: JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
For you to successfully design or develop a website is not hard.... My knowledge on this was a result of interest, passion and dedication. I spent money to get what I want and it pays.
A website idea is similar to the physical shop and business at startup, Owning a website is just like owning a shop.
First thing you do is to register your domain name just like registering your business name with CAC.

Secondly, you pay for hosting just like paying for shop rent.
Thirdly... Either you design it your self if you have the skills or you employ the work of a web developer.... Most developers have knowledge of graphic design.
Shedmamo can run the designs for you....
Also if you want to learn more about Website Design service... Contact him.

Basically with your interest and practice, in a month you are a guru.. I was able to acquire mine in less than a month because of interest, passion and trials.
Get your tools.. Laptop... Chrome browser, steady internet, Adobe photo shop... Etc
And learn

There are many more to know.... And totally is interesting.
Am writing an article on secret for business success at startup.. It links to ict business startup.
Courtesy of
Justfrank Technologies
www.justfrank.gq

Thats nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summer Grants For Africans in ICT / Fashion Designing / Pls Who Knows The Average Salary Of A Folklift Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.