Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success (427 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) / BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success by Topsi4ual(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
The 37-year-old blogger still in the mood of gratitude recalls her journey to success. The former model described how she had to hawk in the sun just to earn a living. Today, the rest is history. Read her comment below;

http://www.mytoridonland.com/entertainment/i-remember-sellingpromoting-corona-beer-at-sheraton-hotel-ikeja-as-a-19-year-old-girl-linda-ikeji-recalls-her-journey-from-being-an-advanced-street-hawker-to-success-lane/

Re: Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success by movid(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
O lagbara
Re: Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Such is life, especially if one is a focused goal getter.

Inbetween I have a similar excutive table too like hers but the 2nd type.

It's pays to plan and work consistently towards ones goal.
It truly pays
Re: Linda Ikeji Recalls Her Journey From Being An Advanced Street Hawker To Success by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
God bless me let marry my wife Linda
I love tonto dike, Churchill wasted her I no talk
I love Genevieve , she ran to Spain for secret wedding I calm down

funke in nko, one 419 came took her away from me , I forgive her.

aduni ade , she is mother of 2, no way too much load I can't bear it I moved on.
But as for Linda I most hang on I won't bow down for anyone to use and dump her, she is a virgin I won't let go of her.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Is On A Couple’s Vacation With Her Husband JJC Skillz In Dubai. See Photo / Bank Alert’ Was My Song, I Regret Having Peter On It – Paul Okoye Laments / Only Puppets And Cowards Need So Many Friends - Liz Anjorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.