Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

"Woe Is Me, That I Sojourn In Mesech, That I Dwell In The Tents Of Kedar." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Woe Is Me, That I Sojourn In Mesech, That I Dwell In The Tents Of Kedar." (238 Views)

The Lord Is My Dwelling Place And I Dwell In Him / Who will dwell with the LORD? It's He Who Shutteth His Eyes From Seeing Evil / Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Woe Is Me, That I Sojourn In Mesech, That I Dwell In The Tents Of Kedar." by overcomersfaith(f): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
What then should we do? Mingle with the world? Soil ourselves to belong? Compromise our faith because things that will pass away? Hear what Apostle Paul said in Rom 8: 35-39. Beloved we are more than conqueror through Him that loved us. Glory be to God.

I must stand tall for the Kingdom, I don’t know about you. Daily is the struggle, for every child of God hear this, Satan is not after anything you possess though he may make it like that is where his interest is. What the he is after is your soul. That is why he will do anything, use people around you to dishonour and discourage you in running the race to the end.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/woe-is-me-that-i-sojourn-in-mesech-that-i-dwell-in-the-tents-of-kedar/

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Wednesday, 20/09/2017 / #factsbyaderichards / Heavenly Portals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.