Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help! I Have Fear Of Commitment! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! I Have Fear Of Commitment! (324 Views)

Hon Tope Akeem Agbulu: A Journey Of Commitment And Achievement / Coas Assures Wounded Personnel Of Commitment To Their Treatment / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have Fear Of Commitment! by scottB(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm a young guy of just 23. For quite sometime now I have been having issues settling down with a lady to call a girlfriend.
Each time I make up my mind to start a relationship, my body secretes excess andrenalin and I become scared and draw.
The thing is... I have mixed feelings, emanating from religion and morals. Questions like, what would I be doing in this relationship now? is it really necessary? What if I'm tempted to have sex with her? What if she eventually gets preg? Why not wait and finish my studies?(I'm a final year student). So many thoughts that have kept me away.

What's the way forward fams?

Before you jump in and hurl insults, just no that you don't necessarily have to comment. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Value For Your Investment Now,invest In These Properties / Increase Your Sales, Promote All At Harrison Media / Nigeria’s National Assembly, Anti-ngo Bill & Authoritarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.