Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade (1161 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Took Her Makeup Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by 9geritenews(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nollywood actress Adunnie Ade took to her social media page to share a photo of a 13 years old boy named Fatai Azeez who is a make up artist.

The actress shared a photo of herself striking a pose with the 13 years old make up artist on her Instagram Page and wrote;

”Hi guys! Meet Fatai Azeez, a 13 years old boy who is a MUA and Also ties Gele. I am not a big fan of gele but I had him tie mines yesterday. Lovely right?

I was extremely shocked at his level of professionalism and his level of creativity.

You should see him flow with his hands! Tied at least 6 in my presence. Amazing!

Oh yea! He is in school , js3”

https://nasobaba./2017/09/19/meet-boy-fatai-azeez-the-13yrs-old-makeup-artiste-who-dresses-actress-adunie-ade/

Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by Silvertrinity(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wow! That's creativity indeed.

Kudos to his parents for the brilliant idea.

When a child is always engaged in productive activities, crime will be far from his/her mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by treasuredluv(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chai, its indeed a high level of professionalism, if bobrisky had started this one, he'ld have been celebrated positively, buh his case has shown me that(1) some abortions are necessary. (2) not all sperm swim to the eggs, some even twerk to the eggs. Kudos to this kid jorr, more power to your elbow, chop kiss.
Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by Holuu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
Chai, its indeed a high level of professionalism, if bobrisky had started this one, he'ld have been celebrated positively, buh his case has shown me that(1) some abortions are necessary. (2) not all sperm swim to the eggs, some even twerk to the eggs. Kudos to this kid jorr, more power to your elbow, chop kiss.
I Chop Am Mmmuaahh
Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by treasuredluv(f): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Holuu:
I Chop Am Mmmuaahh
shif jor, its not for you
Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by Holuu(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2017
treasuredluv:
shif jor, its not for you
Okai,u are nw sharing my lips lipsrsealed
Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by treasuredluv(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Holuu:
Okai,u are nw sharing my lips lipsrsealed
your lip is with you.
Re: The 13yrsld Makeup Artiste Who Dresses Actress Adunie Ade by Holuu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
treasuredluv:
your lip is with you.
I own yours,u own mine cool

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Fc's Alex Oxlade-chamberlain Flaunts His Girlfriend (pictures) / Dolapo Osinbajo With Adesua Etomi And Banky W At Wedding Party Premier / See This Twerking Lady's Butt Set On Fire By Some Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.