Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Kolo Toure Retires And Joins Celtic Coaching Staff - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Kolo Toure Retires And Joins Celtic Coaching Staff (421 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores His Fourth Goal And Joins Top 5 For Golden Boot / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager / Yaya Toure Signs For Olympiacos Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kolo Toure Retires And Joins Celtic Coaching Staff by ieaempire44(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2017
On Friday, the club said Kolo Toure announce his retirement from playing and joined Scottish champions Celtic as part of their coaching set-up.

Former Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure, who also played for Celtic last season after spells with Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool, has just joined as Technical Assistant.

Manager Brenda Rodger said on the club’s website "This is great news for Celtic that we are able to bring a man of Toure’s experience into our coaching team."

"In everything he does, he is quite simply a fantastic example to anyone. He has worked at the top of the game for so many years and he has all the qualities which any player of any age should aspire to."

Toure made a statement saying "I couldn't be happier to be back at this great club, This is a new chapter in my career, a new beginning. The football is over now. I can officially say I am retired from playing and now I am fully concentrating on coaching."
for more story click on this link http://www.theempire.com.ng/2017/09/why-kolo-toure-retires-and-joins-celtic.html

(1) (Reply)

Wwe No Mercy 2017 Results / Carlos Ancelotti Sacked By Bayern Munich / Diego Simeone: ‘chelsea Were Better Than Atletico Madrid’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.