Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman (689 Views)

You're Phenomenal / Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Shares Her Shocking Experience With Hair Vendor She Met On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman by babynitah: 1:52am On Sep 20, 2017
HI, my name is Benita Anyadike Ogechi, a student of University of Ilorin. I'm one of the contestants for the Phenomenal Nigerian Woman Online Competition.
The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman is an online beauty pageant competition that started this year. The online platform used for this competition is the INSTAGRAM social media and the winner is being decided by the highest number of likes by the INSTAGRAM users on the contestants picture.
The purpose of writing this is to implore my fellow NIGERIANS on this reputable platform to support my cause by voting for me to top spot on the Phenomenal Nigerian Woman page on INSTAGRAM. I would be so grateful and won't hesitate in showing gratitude if y'all can help make this dream of mine come true. The following steps are the INSTRUCTIONS for voting on the platform, they are very SIMPLE but please adhere carefully. Thanks.
1) FOLLOW the page on INSTAGRAM @thephenomenalnigerianwoman
2) LOCATE my picture, CONTESTANT No. 4 (Name: Anyadike Benita Ogechi)
3) VOTE by liking my picture and drop nice comments too

That's all.
Please, Remember you must be following the page for your vote to count.

Voting closes on Saturday the 23rd of September, 2017.

Thank you all and God bless you richly my potential voters.

Re: The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman by emmarnoel: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2017
babynitah:
HI, my name is Benita Anyadike Ogechi, a student of University of Ilorin. I'm one of the contestants for the Phenomenal Nigerian Woman Online Competition.
The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman is an online beauty pageant competition that started this year. The online platform used for this competition is the INSTAGRAM social media and the winner is being decided by the highest number of likes by the INSTAGRAM users on the contestants picture.
The purpose of writing this is to implore my fellow NIGERIANS on this reputable platform to support my cause by voting for me to top spot on the Phenomenal Nigerian Woman page on INSTAGRAM. I would be so grateful and won't hesitate in showing gratitude if y'all can help make this dream of mine come true. The following steps are the INSTRUCTIONS for voting on the platform, they are very SIMPLE but please adhere carefully. Thanks.
1) FOLLOW the page on INSTAGRAM @thephenomenalnigerianwoman
2) LOCATE my picture, CONTESTANT No. 4 (Name: Anyadike Benita Ogechi)
3) VOTE by liking my picture and drop nice comments too

That's all.
Please, Remember you must be following the page for your vote to count.

Voting closes on Saturday the 23rd of September, 2017.

Thank you all and God bless you richly my potential voters.

It's been selling really fast, it's hot, exciting and a delight to use. It's the new flashlight earpick wax remover from jumia, with just #1,000 you can say NO to the use of cotton buds..
This device can be used on both kids and adults..
Order yours now at /emsun
Re: The Phenomenal Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2017
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Lola Ogunyemi Used In ‘racist’ Dove Video Says Ad ‘misinterpreted’ / #maxafriq : Your World Of Fashion Is Right Here,stand Out / Prevent Breakage & Maintain Natural Hair In Harmattan [WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.