Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland (1235 Views)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / Apple Releases Ios 15, Brings Powerful New Features / Facebook Announces New Features To Prevent Harassment On Its Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by Knight0777(m): 3:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Hello Fellas, how are you doing? I want us to reason together as regarding this forum. It's a leading forum in Nigeria, that part we know already. But personally, i'm of the opinion that it can get better with new user experience, new techs as well as features. So, my fellow nairalanders, what new features will you like to see here to get that unique user experience you are expecting and which will also inprove nairaland. Drop your comment and maybe the admin will consider it.
Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by themonk(m): 3:47am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 20, 2017
To be able to vote out a post from the front page- some posts are annoying.

The dislike button.

The ability to block a user

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by Kowor(f): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Dislike button and Explorers thread.
Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by Teacher1776(m): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Stiffer measures should be meted out to users who post fake news as well as deceptive posts.
Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by Knight0777(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2017
I agree with YoungRichRuler. Honestly some post aint suppose to make it to front page, but they made it anyway. Sometimes these post are void of any meaningful information which is obviously essence of NL. Also, Teacher1776 is right, there should be stiff disciplinary measures to sanitize NL of fake news with malicious intentions
Re: What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland by fraudbad: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2017
The kill button, to kill op of useless post

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Face Benin In WAFU Cup Semi-finals. / Checkout New Photos From The Eko Atlantic Project In Lagos / Pls Help Me Am In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.