Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed (440 Views)

Audio Transcribers Needed Urgently / Transcribers Needed / IGBO Transcribers Needed For Large Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed by cugwudi(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Hello, if you want to volunteer to work as video editor and transcriber at our Festac office, please indicate by sending in your resume to semichublibrary@gmail.com. Kindly state the position you are interested in as subject ( any mail sent without a subject would be deleted). Please this is VOLUNTEER POSITION and you will be trained for the work even if you do not have any knowledge about video editing. The contract is for 3-6 months.
You are required to possess A FUNCTIONAL PC for this role. Data would be provided for work at the location. Residents within and around Festac locations are encouraged to apply as this is a VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Volunteer Video Editors And Transcribers Needed by KillerBeauty(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
cugwudi:
Hello, if you want to volunteer to work as video editor and transcriber at our Festac office, please indicate by sending in your resume to semichublibrary@gmail.com. Kindly state the position you are interested in as subject ( any mail sent without a subject would be deleted). Please this is VOLUNTEER POSITION and you will be trained for the work even if you do not have any knowledge about video editing. The contract is for 3-6 months.
You are required to possess A FUNCTIONAL PC for this role. Data would be provided for work at the location. Residents within and around Festac locations are encouraged to apply as this is a VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY.
I would have love to apply but I stay far from Festac. I have basic knowledge of video editing and I have a PC and the software.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job: Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company Fresh Recruitment 3 Positions / Russelsmith Group Job Vacancies (4 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.