Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World. (1215 Views)

Top 10 Richest Billionaires In Nigeria 2022 And Their Net Worth / Racism: There Are Only 5 Blacks Out Of 607 Billionaires In The United States / Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2017
I read this interesting piece online and decided to share it here...the 15 hottest female billionaires in the world...hmmm. The youngest is only 19 years old and oldest is 50. Many are in their 30s-30 years old, 35 years old, etc. Well read it for yourself and see.
*NB: As it is my custom not to copy and paste other people's work (I don't and can't copy people's work without their permission, whether or not I gave them credit), I simply post the link to the article-where I read it online, so you can go there and read it directly. So, here's the link:

http://www.buzzaura.com/15-hottest-female-billionaires-in-the-world/
Have a fantastic reading. grin
Re: 15 Hottest Female Billionaires In The World. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
I pray that someday, some female nairalanders will be on this list. grin grin. Somebody say amen! gringrin.

I know say na this kain prayer dem dey likegringrin

Big heads gringrin.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Sell Your Dog For $70,000 / A Science Student Switching To Arts Abroad. How Possible?? / Impending Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.