Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Study At Canada With Scholarships And Get Permanent Residency - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study At Canada With Scholarships And Get Permanent Residency (886 Views)

This University In Canada Is Waiving Application Fee With Scholarships / Study At Canada With Scholarships And Get Permanent Residency. / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study At Canada With Scholarships And Get Permanent Residency by TemidireM: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
International students studying in Canada may apply for Canadian permanent resident status while studying in Canada or after completing their studies.

The Canadian government has announced changes to its immigration system that it estimates will increase the numbers of international students invited to apply for permanent residency by a third.

Under the new rules, fewer points will be awarded for qualified job offers and international graduates will receive additional points in recognition of their having completed post-secondary studies in Canada.

These changes will apply to the country’s Express Entry programme, which uses a standardised scoring system to determine which applicants will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residency. Candidates can receive a maximum of 1,200 points and the highest-ranking applicants are selected.

Therefore Canada makes the best destination for international students after Germany, where tuition fees are free.

Study with scholarships and get permanent residency in Canada.

There are several scholarships open in Canada and students must not miss the chance.

We are pleased to inform you that Compass Tutors is the official representative of many Universities and Colleges around the globe and helps students with scholarships and study abroad applications with remarkable success rates.

Compass Educational Consultants is renowned for assisting students seeking admission to foreign countries.

Speak with our experienced Educational/Visa Consultants TODAY +234 703 714 2686, 906 857 2045.

http://compasstutors.com.ng/index.php/scholarships-study-abroad/

Testimonials

I have great “news”. Kemi T was accepted at East Carolina University. This was her first choice. Thank you so very much for all of your help. She hasn’t received information on how much financial aid yet, but she is putting in the time looking for scholarship. I must say your writing tips truly helped my daughter.

I’m constantly sharing your business name with people I know.

Mrs Biodun T.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health / Tipper Crushes A Girl To Death In Oko Poly / Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.