Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2946 Views)

Please Anybody That Know About Patrick Logistic Company / I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business by sato1985: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2017
I want to set up a Laundry and dry cleaning business in a bigger way.
Firstly, which of the washing machine is okay among top loader and front loader.
Also, what are the best detergent for white cloths or what is the best way of treating white cloths and what is the best way of washing polo of shirt.

Lastly, what are the best things I need to put in place, thank you for your response and God bless

Re: I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business by bkool7(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
I have a friend thats been in a Dry cleaning biz for over 20 years and has been running his for about 3 years now .

If you care for his number , send me an email . i will tell him a rookie will call him .

Where in Nigeria are you located?
Re: I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business by sato1985: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Good bless you sir, please, this is my email akinsani85@yahoo.com and my number 08069829074, I am located in Ilesa osunstate. God bless you
Re: I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business by bkool7(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
sato1985:
Good bless you sir, please, this is my email akinsani85@yahoo.com and my number 08069829074, I am located in Ilesa osunstate. God bless you

This your email is not going.
Please, check it again

akinsani85@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Viewing And Clicking ADVERT Online. (tested And Trusted) / Earn Up To N15000 For Every Insight You Give In The Community. / Shoot A 4K Video(mtv Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.