Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? (2104 Views)

Free Websites For All Businesses And Startups - Website Week Promo / This Is For All Businesses Listed On Google My Business / Best Accounting Management System For All Businesses in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? by Tecmobs(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Salesforce is the top rated CRM for everyone related to digital marketing. If you have a site running, you must try out this customer relationship management software, at least once. Great CRM platforms are not just for mega corps, but most businesses start investing in a scalable CRM long before they can become multi-million dollar corporations.

Read full article here

https://tecmobs.com/2017/09/salesforce-the-best-crm-platform-for-all-businesses.html
Re: Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? by ashleysummer: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't think Salesforce is good for all businesses. In my opinion, it's much better when a particular is tailored specifically to the issues facing it. For example, I don't believe that SalesForce will work better for a law firm that the CRM specifically designed for law purposes ( https://legallycrm.com/ )
Re: Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? by Manicopus: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
CRM software development is really difficult, and your inexperienced team cannot trust you. I already knew this because my previous similar ideas failed and we had to look for a new development team. Fortunately, I learned more about it and was able to obtain objective facts about salesforce insurance solutions , allowing me to determine how and who to hire based on this information. This point has now been optimized for our system.

(1) (Reply)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Tdc Business / With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.