Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light (952 Views)

Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by kingrt2(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
See pix of the new Nike boot and get details of the sparkling shoe @

www.allsportart./ronaldo-unveils-new/

The boots were created to mark his wonderful career at Real Madrid
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by dankeyz: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2017
This is like the best mob site for android .Get newest release of top android games with mob, unlimited money/coin. Get paid games for free and lots of awesome offline games On freeandroidmobgames. https:///x9WrUX
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
as if footballers A) play in the dark or B) need glow to see where their shoes are during a football match... RUBBISH USELESS SHOES.

btw...for the 2 above posters:

Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by Ssportnews: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
as if footballers A) play in the dark or B) need glow to see where their shoes are during a football match... RUBBISH USELESS SHOES.

btw...for the 2 above posters:

You are just a sad little fucker, if you don't want to click then Bleep off, those who wish to patronise their own Nigerian blogs by getting information from them would do the clicking.

It pains you that you do not have a platform as such, go to hell
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Ssportnews:

You are just a sad little fucker, if you don't want to click then Bleep off, those who wish to patronise their own Nigerian blogs by getting information from them would do the clicking.

It pains you that you do not have a platform as such, go to hell

i am sorry if due to my actions, and no clicking on your BS links, you wont have anything to eat this week/month... try harder next time.
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by kingrt2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry if due to my actions, and no clicking on your BS links, you wont have anything to eat this week/month... try harder next time.

First of, I own the site, secondly no one needs clicks for the likes of you. Not everyone goes into blogging for food, if you think its all about food then you are definitely mentally and physically poor. And just get lost, people like you disgust me. You must be really sad and jobless
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
kingrt2:

First of, I own the site, secondly no one needs clicks for the likes of you. Not everyone goes into blogging for food, if you think its all about food then you are definitely mentally and physically poor. And just get lost, people like you disgust me. You must be really sad and jobless

we do get all the info we desire from NL (thats why we come her and not on your RUBBISH blog), but thanks again for your help....
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by kingrt2(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
No offence to NL but some of the big stories do not feature here before its gets on my blog. In few casese I have had stories on my blog in the morning and before I see it on NL it would probably be evening time
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by danolorunmo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Football has graced us with some of the best athletes in the world. With the current set of players, the sport is quickly becoming the industry leader. As talented as these players are, there seems to be a problem. Most of these football players have a spoilt side; more like a kid whose candy was taken from him. We will now look at such players and the kind of antics they usually pull off. We present to you, football's bad boys;

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/footballs-bad-boys.html
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by kingrt2(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2017
#
Re: Ronaldo Unveils New Diamond Nike Boots That Glows Under Light by kingrt2(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Anger Vs PSG 0-4 / Liverpool Vs Leicester Preview And Possible Lineups / I Almost Died After Giving Birth To My Daughter – Serena Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.