Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents (550 Views)

Prince Samuel Adesegun Egunjobi To Speak At Nigeria Independence Day Event / Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / United Nations Youth Advocate Dr. Utchay Odims To Speak At Social Justice Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by papy03: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
The founder of Nairabet Otunba Akin Alabi threw more light on sports betting at the just concluded Summit held in London recently. As an operator, he explained "how his business works with the local regulators, where the laws work and where they are problematic. Being the pioneer of the industry and having over 1,000 active retails outlets in Nigeria. The event which lasted for three days shows how important and influential he is around the world as a great entrepreneur.[b][/b]

Re: Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by greatnaija01: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
SO HOW DOES THIS HELP US WIN IN NAIRABET?
Re: Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by 7bookies: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dude this Man is not responsible for you looses or winnings na, he has provided you with a platform to win, na you come know where you dey collect fake tips from, as for me and my family na www.naijabetguide.com we dey collect sure tips from.

greatnaija01:
SO HOW DOES THIS HELP US WIN IN NAIRABET?
Re: Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by dyk03(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
7bookies:
Dude this Man is not responsible for you looses or winnings na, he has provided you with a platform to win, na you come know where you dey collect fake tips from, as for me and my family na www.naijabetguide.com we dey collect sure tips from.

papy03:
The founder of Nairabet Otunba Akin Alabi threw more light on sports betting at the just concluded Summit held in London recently. As an operator, he explained "how his business works with the local regulators, where the laws work and where they are problematic. Being the pioneer of the industry and having over 1,000 active retails outlets in Nigeria. The event which lasted for three days shows how important and influential he is around the world as a great entrepreneur.[b][/b]
congratulation....to him, how that take affect me...now shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by BENZOCASH: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
he is a good mentor, a great man, tho he has collect my money oo #nairabet severally but i respect him a alot

dyk03:
congratulation....to him, how that take affect me...now shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Akin Alabi Speak At Sbcevents by BENZOCASH: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
7bookies:

(1) (Reply)

Discoverlagos Events: September Edition – Week 3 / Video: A Mobile Car Wash Was Spotted In Lagos Traffic (innovation) / How Jumia Is About To Ruin My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.