Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Movie Review: Girls Trip - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review: Girls Trip (482 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Girls Trip by Hephzybeeblog: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
The good thing about going to see this movie is that I went in company of 2 of my female friends. so its more like, the girls going to see a girls trip.

Girls Trip is an American comedy film directed by Malcolm D. Lee and written by Kenya Barris and Tracy Oliver, from a story by the pair and Erica Rivinoja, who based the script off their own experiences with their female friends. Girls Trip premiered on June 14, 2017 at the American Black Film Festival in Miami, and was theatrically released in the United States on July 21, 2017, by Universal Pictures and its currently showing in cinemas all over Nigeria.

Girls Trip stars Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish, Jada Pinkett Smith, Larenz Tate and Mike Colter and several others.

The movie tells the adventure, challenges and experiences of four lifelong friends on a long-overdue weekend getaway trip to New Orleans for the annual Essence Music Festival. Their sisterhood is rekindled and wild sides are rediscovered, with nights of partying, hook-ups and bad decisions, as well as raw and vulnerable moments that strengthen their bond.

I loved the movie, it was fun, adventurous and emotional, like we even cried at some points while watching the movie. I was glad I went in company of this set of friends aka #AssociationOfExs. Don’t ask question oh. Some folks can relate. These babies are beautiful inside out.). Beyond the comedy and adventure in the movie, I picked 5 lessons from the movie which are (click)
http://hephzybee.com/2017/08/07/girls-trip-movie-review/

Source: www.hephzybee.com

(1) (Reply)

Kit Harington - 8 Surprising Facts About The Gunpowder And Game Of Thrones Star / Big Brother Naija Three #bbnaija Set To Kickoff Of January 28 – See The New Name / Movie Title: Alagba (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.