Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road (9064 Views)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Benue Workers Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Originality007:
grin Benue again..... See Omenka and his brother on the okada ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Baba, country hard gan. At least I don graduate from wheelbarrow to okada work. That is progress to me. grin

By the grace of God, before Christmas, I go don buy one gulf 3 make i take dey do taxi. No food for lazy man. wink
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Terver90: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Honestly it is too much parents are even finding it difficult for their children to resume school as low industrial activities can be traced to the state majority of the people depend on the only thing that would have been a source of joy I.e the salary and they are denied of it
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by HMZi: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ortom is ze worst.....
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by enyi1: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=richidinho post=60651152]

I'm from Katsina-Ala in Benue state and our means of transportation is grin[/quote
quote ]
Ortom the barrow.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
what kinda dumb protest is this? have they just remembered that they ve not been paid?
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by FrancisIgya: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
For the information of IPOB loyalists, the fault is not with Buhari who gave bail-outs and Paris and London club refunds which Ortom cannot account for. Ortom is capitalizing on ethnic majority politics and people's ignorance to impovirish the people of Benue state.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Reference(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:
Obstructing movement is an act of terrorism according to the nigerian army.

I foresee this union being declared a terrorist group, and operation Tolotolo twerk will be launched in Benue soon.

grin ....tolotolo twerk indeed...you guys eh....anyway government na comedy central
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Reference(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Terver90:
Honestly it is too much parents are even finding it difficult for their children to resume school as low industrial activities can be traced to the state majority of the people depend on the only thing that would have been a source of joy I.e the salary and they are denied of it

With all the agro industrial and mineral resources available....kai abeg poverty is in the mind before the body. That is why we need restructuring so that allocations come to an end, then you guys will hit rock bottom and the jolt hopefully will reset your minds.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
FrancisIgya:
For the information of IPOB loyalists, the fault is not with Buhari who gave bail-outs and Paris and London club refunds which Ortom cannot account for. Ortom is capitalizing on ethnic majority politics and people's ignorance to impovirish the people of Benue state.

Oga stop this nonsense, both the man who takes narcotics and the man fuelling his habit are both guilty. Bailouts were to keep the people from revolting. Revolt is the hair triger for real change. Anyone who seeks to maintain the status quo is an enemy of the people. The feds give you peanuts having taken a pound and here you are cheering.

If the Federal government wanted to help the people of Benue state it will identify the sources of the highest employment which naturally is agriculture and invest such huge funds. Trust me the billions going into agriculture will turn the state around. Get the beneficiaries to repsy such loans and encourage them to pay taxes to the state coffers. That is how economies work. People are put to work and taxed to fund government.

What did your Buhari led government do. It gave all the money for paying government workers who in any state are just a micro fraction of the population so have no economic significance. These same workers consume up to 70 percent on of the state budget and since no IGR comes in, once the bailout money is exhausted the whole system grinds to a halt again.

We need visionary leadership in this country to really change things. Am afraid the current occupier of that office is not doing anything different from his predecessors. The same failed structure, the same failed policies.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Paulagada: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

If by now a Benue man like you doesn't know voting in Buhari was a mistake then I can't help you man ...You parents are in Benue suffering because of poor leadership and you here yapping about python this and dat
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason especially the easterners the moment they hear the name BENUE. let me tell you, the issue of not paying salary in Benue started from last administration of gov. Gabriel suswam. Even when Gej having seen it as a red flag gave the then gov his personal money to offset the salary arrears owed Benue workers, suswam used the money to offset loans he took for God knows reason leaving Benue workers pain of not being paid for six solid months. In this case, u still expected them to vote PDP and the governor's anointed candidate. haba!
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by RomeSankara: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Paulagada:
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason especially the easterners the moment they hear the name BENUE. let me tell you, the issue of not paying salary in Benue started from last administration of gov. Gabriel suswam. Even when Gej having seen it as a red flag gave the then gov his personal money to offset the salary arrears owed Benue workers, suswam used the money to offset loans he took for God knows reason leaving Benue workers pain of not being paid for six solid months. In this case, u still expected them to vote PDP and the governor's anointed candidate. haba!

Well the Joke is on Benue because if I remember correctly this current Governor was PDP minister under Jonathan till just weeks before the election and I remember he even contested the PDP gubernatorial primaries which he lost and then magically appeared on the ballot of the APC ..Have Benue people not clearly fooled themselves satisfactorily ?
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Paulagada: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Well the Joke is on Benue because if I remember correctly this current Governor was PDP minister under Jonathan till just weeks before the election and I remember he even contested the PDP gubernatorial primaries which he lost and then magically appeared on the ballot of the APC ..Have Benue people not clearly fooled themselves satisfactorily ?
In my prayer, I always remember IGBOs who always feel marginalized but can't work collectively to achieve their goal. Pray for divine healing from the spirit of 'it must be me'.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by RomeSankara: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Paulagada:
In my prayer, I always remember IGBOs who always feel marginalized but can't work collectively to achieve their goal. Pray for divine healing from the spirit of 'it must be me'.

Its amazes me how u shallowly assume that I am IGBO..it actually shows the kind of bias you have against Igbo people ...for your info I have no single relationship with the Igbo language and I have never even been there
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Paulagada: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Its amazes me how u shallowly assume that I am IGBO..it actually shows the kind of bias you have against Igbo people ...for your info I have no single relationship with the Igbo language and I have never even been there
U are one of their sympathizers. For your information, I have nothing against Igbos. infact, there is an Igbo guy from nsuka squating with me right now and other ones who I help from the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants Take Promotional Exams August / Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / How Do You Handle A Difficult Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.