Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Contact Me If You Want To Own Part Of A Nigerian Spots Betting Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact Me If You Want To Own Part Of A Nigerian Spots Betting Company (1717 Views)

'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics) / The Best Betting Company Ever Where You Will Make Cool Cash Weekly / We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If You Want To Own Part Of A Nigerian Spots Betting Company by amInigerian: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
My headline says it all

But you must have cash.

We have covered more than half the costs.

Literally all except license fees.

Serious investors only.

Contact me on whatsapp: 08127853407
Re: Contact Me If You Want To Own Part Of A Nigerian Spots Betting Company by sagerasaq: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one... Please also contact me for Spelling corrections.. Thanks
Re: Contact Me If You Want To Own Part Of A Nigerian Spots Betting Company by amInigerian: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
sagerasaq:
Nice one...
Please also contact me for Spelling corrections..
Thanks
Thanks and noted.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Inverter For Sale From USA / Are You Into Cryptocurrency? Please Indicate / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.