Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

"Catholic Nun Forced Me To Eat My Own Vomit And Broke My Arm"---victim!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Catholic Nun Forced Me To Eat My Own Vomit And Broke My Arm"---victim!!! (343 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Catholic Nun Forced Me To Eat My Own Vomit And Broke My Arm"---victim!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
The prophecies of OtemAtum shall surely come to pass!!! For he warned me that the day shall come when the words "catholic nun" shall become synonymous with the words "torn toto"!!!

This is the link:......................................................................................................http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41273549

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Spiritual Portals(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.