Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. (734 Views)

Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by bigbauer(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by bigbauer(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
please kindly share, the opportunity is not limited to those in the area alone, there's an accommodation for staff. All qualified persons are welcome. Irrespective of Age, Gender or location, as long as you're ready to move to the locality.
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by Esmoj: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
What of someone willing to learn?
bigbauer:
please kindly share, the opportunity is not limited to those in the area alone, there's an accommodation for staff. All qualified persons are welcome. Irrespective of Age, Gender or location, as long as you're ready to move to the locality.
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by bigbauer(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Esmoj:
What of someone willing to learn?
@Esmoj, sorry I couldn't reach you as promised, I had issues with my cellphone. kindly send a whatsapp message to the line you called yesterday so I can get your line. i really am sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by hopyroll(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Have worked as a baker at shop rite coco mall dugbe Ibadan Oyo state.
I can mix, cut, roll and bake.
Sweet white bread
Sweet brown braed
Wheat bread
Communion bread.
I left when I needed to attend to some personal issues and unfortunately I couldn't return back.
But akwa ibom is faraway.

I will have to know the condition of remuneration and other benefit attached to it before I can consider it.
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by bigbauer(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Baker And Mixer Urgently Needed In Ikono Akwa Ibom State. by bigbauer(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

APPLY NOW: (OPEC) Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries Vacancy / Me Cure Healthcare Limited Latest Recruitment (4 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment --{15 Positions} APPLICATIONS C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.