Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

PHOTOS: H0rny Teacher, Trader Who Lure Schoolgirls To Guest House For $ex Nabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: H0rny Teacher, Trader Who Lure Schoolgirls To Guest House For $ex Nabbed (1123 Views)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: H0rny Teacher, Trader Who Lure Schoolgirls To Guest House For $ex Nabbed by electro4real: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
PHOTOS: H0rny Teacher And Trader Who Lure School Girls To Guest House For $ex Arrested After Sleeping With 15 and 16 Years Old Girls And Giving Them Guinness Beer To Drink

BUSTED! A h0rny secondary school teacher and a trader who normally lure secondary school girls to a guest house for $ex, have been apprehended by police operatives in Migori County area of Tanzania. They were arrested during their last escapade with the girls. It was learnt that the police, acting on tip-off from members of the public, picked up the two on Tuesday morning from a guest house at the Nyabohanse trading centre in Kuria West sub-county.

www.OLUGISTING.com gathered that the duo had walked into the guest house in the company of the Tanzanian girls aged 15 and 16, some 40 minutes before police officers swung into action. The suspects were taken to the Isebania police station cells where they were locked up for interrogation.

Kuria West police boss, Mr Benson Kyalo, said the girls were taken for examination and the medical report will be used by the prosecution team in the case. He said; “They are going to face relevant charges in court…adults must respect the rights of children.”

The incident attracted a crowd of on-lookers as the duo and their victims were being bundled into a police vehicle.

The girls told the police that they came from Tarime District and that they had already been defiled by the suspects before the police arrived. One of the girls said; “The police officers found us relaxing over Guinness and soft.......

Continue reading at http://olugisting.com/photos-h0rny-teacher-and-trader-who-lure-school-girls-to-guest-house-for-ex-arrested/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me / Guy on Facebook giving advice on how to rape a girl / SARS Officers Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.