Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Three Major Reason's For Fake Prophet In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Major Reason's For Fake Prophet In Nigeria (863 Views)

The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Major Reason's For Fake Prophet In Nigeria by Botango23(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello readers am here to share with you the three main reason why fake prophet and Pastor are many in Nigeria.
1)Money: Yeah lots of Nigerian pastor and prophet are fake because all they want is money,they saw church as a money making business,to bring riches to themselves, you see them with (Private Jet, Luxury Car,travelling around)like they are president son. Well not in Nigeria alone they are all over the world,this doesn't freak me at because it a signal that end time is near.
So many people don't want to go to church again,they are tired of this fake Men of God, they are not men of God but Men of Money. They call themselves, but lied to all Nigerian Citizen that God called them,i know God will judge them soon.Before they perform miracle, they will take money from you,but Jesus said Miracle,healing is free. Why are the Prophet of this generation a thief.Some became false prophet because of Poverty.

Real source of this post . https://mobile.facebook.com/MylovelyGo/?view_public_for=468982660115568&_rdr

2)Fame:Some became a false/Fake prophet because of fame, they want to be popular. They want people to be hailing,praising and even turn them to small god, they perform miracles with charms, they ask for power from the sea mothers, all they want is fame.
They believe in their powers, some are even part of Illuminati,some are high priests, and some are in one secret cult or the other.Am begging all Nigerian to be careful and be watchful of the type of church that you go,dont be deceived by the miracles they perform,they are not real, I pray God will give you the grace to know the fake prophet from the Real Prophet in Jesus name.

3) End Time: This is one of the main reason why there are lots of fake Prophet, the Bible told us that when the end time comes,strange things will begin to happen. So don't be surprise at all, my advice for you is that you should know your God, Pray to God he is always available to answer you.He that watches over isreal is with you. And I pray that Mighty God will deliver you from the Hands of the wicked Prophet let me see your big Amen.

Re: Three Major Reason's For Fake Prophet In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2017
They're just fulfilling the prophecy in the Bible.
Matthew 24:24 " For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

2 Tim 4:3-4 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."
Re: Three Major Reason's For Fake Prophet In Nigeria by dtruth50: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
hmm christians with their hypocrisy. Next time now, they will start saying why not attacking imams. or touch not my anoited

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/17 / Check Out The 2018 Lexus SUV A Church In Warri Just Bought For Their Bishop(pics / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.