Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Tragedy Of Procrastination (episode 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tragedy Of Procrastination (episode 1) (300 Views)

The Tragedy Of Impatience / TRAGEDY! Tears As Crocodile Devours Pastor While Baptizing His Members(photo) / Seeds Of Destiny 18 January : Topic -the Tragedy Of Looking Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of Procrastination (episode 1) by Fatherherokay(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Procrastination portrays satisfaction for you at your comfort zone, but gradually you are deteriorating and blowing away your chances of doing something meaningful with your life. Procrastination will make you do the right thing at the wrong time.
You may think, well there is still another time to do it tomorrow, perhaps, what you have been thinking is, age is still very well on my side, but you are wrong! Every seconds that tick counts forward. The two hours you wasted yesterday is a minus from the... READ MORE ON http:///2fjKCAc

(1) (Reply)

“what Is The Favour Of God, And How Can I Get It?” / I Welcome You And Your Family To The Month Of An Open Door For Your Miracle / The Word That Can Change Lives...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.