Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Men, How Can I Have A Softer And Smoother Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, How Can I Have A Softer And Smoother Hair (1034 Views)

Body Scrubs For Smoother And Softer Skin / With Just 3 Ingredients, Pamper Your Skin To Get Toned And Smoother Skon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, How Can I Have A Softer And Smoother Hair by revelation2013(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2017
I have this type of hair that easily gets rough quickly after combing. It is very difficult to comb and after managing to comb, it will not last more than 20 minutes before it will become rough and rugged again and get twisted together and will be strong and dry again. Yoruba call it "takoko".

I want a soft hair to comb and the type that will stay straight and well set in position without getting rough for hours.

What do you think I can do? Is there any product that can help me with this? I also want it to be dark. I see guys who don't comb too often as I do and still have smooth, dark and strong hair.
Re: Men, How Can I Have A Softer And Smoother Hair by MasterKim: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2017
All you need is hot water, salt and conditioner.
Re: Men, How Can I Have A Softer And Smoother Hair by revelation2013(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
MasterKim:
All you need is hot water, salt and conditioner.

Thanks MasterKim, but how do I use these 3 combinations?

(1) (Reply)

What Perfume Are You Wearing For The Day / 2019 Prom Dresses Summer Collection - Couture Candy / OK Business , Fairly Used Cloth Sells More Than New Cloth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.