Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) (1197 Views)

Let's Analyze Your Project/research Work. / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / A Detailed Analysis Of Veterinary Medicine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
When it come to statistics..Am not so smart with it.. Writing my project now.. After using Simple percentage for data analysis.. Am supposed to use Anova for discussion of findings calculation. And am stuck cos I have no idea what it all about..Please help a sister... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by Dreadlord: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
ANOVA is used to analyze the difference between three or more group mean .I can help you perform the ANOVA and also interpret it's result for you.
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Dreadlord:
ANOVA is used to analyze the difference between three or more group mean .I can help you perform the ANOVA and also interpret it's result for you.
for free oooo...
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
for free oooo...
shey na freetown we dey ni?
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
shey na freetown we dey ni?
good morning ipob grin
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
good morning ipob grin
morning my Yoruba Muslim sister
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by ambrosini593(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
I hope you have more than two groups in your topic. also the groups re are trying to achieve something using an independent variable
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by ambrosini593(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
When it come to statistics..Am not so smart with it.. Writing my project now.. After using Simple percentage for data analysis.. Am supposed to use Anova for discussion of findings calculation. And am stuck cos I have no idea what it all about..Please help a sister... embarassed embarassed embarassed
ANOVA is for hypothesis testing where u calculate f-ratio using df of sabi, df of SST, df of SSw. msb, MSW etc. u summarize everything into a table using between groups n within groups. and then interpret your result. it can also lead to Ancova mind u
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
ambrosini593:

ANOVA is for hypothesis testing where u calculate f-ratio using df of sabi, df of SST, df of SSw. msb, MSW etc. u summarize everything into a table using between groups n within groups. and then interpret your result. it can also lead to Ancova mind u
can you help me out
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by Dreadlord: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
for free oooo...
Oh no, it's not for free. PM me if you are interested , so we can talk about the research and also the price in great detail.
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Dreadlord:

Oh no, it's not for free. PM me if you are interested , so we can talk about the research and also the price in great detail.
is free I want.i don't have money.. Please. Lol
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by ambrosini593(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
is not something you do here. ur raw data generated from the field and all that. look for someone around u, I believe help will come. anova is very simple once u set ur table as in X1 X2 X3 as the case maybe
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by Dreadlord: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
Data entry, analysis, virtualization ,interpretation ,and reporting is not a small thing, but I will see what I can do. I'll need to know more about the research PM me.
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by Henitan24(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:

which of the statistical software are you using for the analysis. If it's stata I can type the command for you and indicate where you can put ur variables (independable variable and ur multiple dependent variables) but if SPSS I will screenshot the step by step interface's for you.
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by fatymore(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Henitan24:

which of the statistical software are you using for the analysis. If it's stata I can type the command for you and indicate where you can put ur variables (independable variable and ur multiple dependent variables) but if SPSS I will screenshot the step by step interface's for you.
wao..thanks bae.. Someone is helping Mr out now... Really appreciate enny
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by Henitan24(f): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
wao..thanks bae.. Someone is helping Mr out now... Really appreciate enny
Uwc ma'am
Re: How Do I Analyze Data Using Anova(analysis Of Variance) by dROC1: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Can anyone help me run Spearman's Correlation test on qualitative data from my questionnaire?
Or better still Send me a copy of the SPSS software.

Meoler@gmail.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2018 Full List Of JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / Items Needed For Npower Physical Verification And Screening Exercise / Jamb Change Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.