Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update (594 Views)

Advertise On My Whatsapp Status With 5k Views For Free / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update by mathew2oa(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
[b][/b]
First and foremost, I am using a london use Blackberry 9930(bold 5) which I bought last year. Then, I downloaded whatsapp and it was working fine, now fast forward to the 3rd quarter of this year precisely July, all of a sudden, the whatsapp refuses to change my profile pictures I did all I could think of but it did not work so I thought to myself: what if I delete the whatsapp and redownload it. After carrying out my thought, hoping that I have solve the issue, disappointly when I open the whatsapp to start the normal process of registration, only to receive a prompt that the whatsapp version is outdated and I should update it, an "update"link was display which I click only to find out that the same version of the already downloaded whatsapp will be downloaded. Now I have lost communication with friends & family.
Please, any directive, advice or information which will be helpful will be highly appreciated, Thank you in advance for taking your time to read and helping me out.

Quickly, I don't have the financial capability to purchase a new phone such as an android device and even the burden to buy data because I am a student of humble background, Thank you.
Moderators, please help me take my post to front page, God bless you.
Re: Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update by smartty68(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Unfortunately, your phone no longer supports WhatsApp
Re: Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update by mathew2oa(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2017
smartty68:
Unfortunately, your phone no longer supports WhatsApp
But it still download it and also opening the app

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Students Cry For Help / Facebook User Advertise Her Virginity For Marriage. / Simple Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.