Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How (822 Views)

2019 AFCON: Daniel Akpeyi Will Start Against Guinea - Coach Rohr / Start Winning Bet9ja Everyday I Mean Each Day- Secret Tips & Hack / How To Start Winning Bets On Bet9ja And Other Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
I see some folks trying to win a 1 million with 100 naira I laugh !

This thing should not be treated with luck .
Its a game of strategy, statistics and mathematics
How about winning 250k with 2k ?,but not at once ,gradually !

I have come up with a fail proof strategy that would guarantee you success.

But bear in mind if anyone tells you you would he has 100 % winning rate or fixed games he is lying !

The truth is failure and "cutting of ticket" is inevitable ,the aim should be reducing the chances of failure as much as possible and maximizing the odds and in turn profit !

Its all a game of strategy
in this book I have covered how you can apply business sense to maximize your profit and even cushion the effect in the event that you loose any game .

Learn the way it's done ,I have covered everything from picking the right games ,predicting properly ,taking smart risks ,maximizing your profit and money management

Don't let me talk much ,there are free discount codes ,
You can get it for FREE if you are quick enough before it's all used up.Check my signature .

Learn the way it's done once and for all so you don't have to pay anyone anymore to predict games for you or five you fixed games .

1 Like

Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
You really don't want to miss this !
Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by sats02(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
ProPredict:
I see some folks trying to win a 1 million with 100 naira I laugh !

This thing should not be treated with luck .
Its a game of strategy, statistics and mathematics
How about winning 250k with 2k ?,but not at once ,gradually !

I have come up with a fail proof strategy that would guarantee you success.

But bear in mind if anyone tells you you would he has 100 % winning rate or fixed games he is lying !

The truth is failure and "cutting of ticket" is inevitable ,the aim should be reducing the chances of failure as much as possible and maximizing the odds and in turn profit !

Its all a game of strategy
in this book I have covered how you can apply business sense to maximize your profit and even cushion the effect in the event that you loose any game .

Learn the way it's done ,I have covered everything from picking the right games ,predicting properly ,taking smart risks ,maximizing your profit and money management

Don't let me talk much ,there are free discount codes ,
You can get it for FREE if you are quick enough before it's all used up.Check my signature .

Learn the way it's done once and for all so you don't have to pay anyone anymore to predict games for you or five you fixed games .
please add me up:08133919685
Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
sats02:

please add me up:08133919685
Its really not a group
Kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by Wojujor: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls add my number - 08109899306. abeg
Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wojujor:
pls add my number - 08109899306. abeg
Its not a WhatsApp group ,Its an eBook .Its affordable .
Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 5:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Don't miss out on this !
Re: You Will Start Winning if You Handle It Like A Business Let Me Show You How by ProPredict: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
5 orders made already .This is the ultimate strategy !!!

(1) (Reply)

2odds; Well Analysed / See Star Players That Were Once Rejected Because Of Body Size (photos) / Are You Interested in Paid VIP App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.