Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland (1209 Views)

Does This Device (picture magnifier) work As Advertised? / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by Gurusizkid(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Dear lalasticlala, mynd44, seun,

Am worthy and honest to work with for you as a moderator on nairaland. I promise to keep nairaland clean and i promise post every latest article on nairaland before it reaches other sites and blog.
If you will grant my request I promise to move all real informations to the front page as soon as its dropped. I will serve Nairaland with my talent and with me been a moderator I will introduce latest features that will make nairaland more popular and people will patronize Nairaland 24/7.
Thanks sir I wish to hear from you shortly!

1 Like

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by FvckShiT(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2017
grin

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by Marvel1206: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Oh my God

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by driand(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Gurusizkid:
Dear lalasticlala, mynd44, seun,

Am worthy and honest to work with for you as a moderator on nairaland. I promise to keep nairaland clean and i promise post every latest article on nairaland before it reaches other sites and blog.
If you will grant my request I promise to move all real informations to the front page as soon as its dropped. I will serve Nairaland with my talent and with me been a moderator I will introduce latest features that will make nairaland more popular and people will patronize Nairaland 24/7.
Thanks sir I wish to hear from you shortly!
the first line of your application disqualified you bro

1 Like

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by Gurusizkid(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2017
driand:
the first line of your application disqualified you bro

I didn't post this for anybody to view or comment over it. Better mind your business before I report you to lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

1 Like

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by Homeboiy: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
story
Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by driand(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Gurusizkid:

I didn't post this for anybody to view or comment over it. Better mind your business before I report you to lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
please report me, smh!

1 Like

Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by BabaRamotu1988: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
grin
Re: Application To Work As A Moderator On Nairaland by Ladyfuckpussy: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Another useless moderator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Jumia Percentage Calculation??? / You Can Now Add Hashtag And Profile Links To Your Instagram Bios / I Need A Smart Phone With This Spec For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.