Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics (620 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by bendika: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Some employees at Naval hospital got lay off from their duty for showing little finger gesture to new born babies after tagging the infants as "mini Satans" and the photos went viral online.

The workers in the photos are employees at the Naval Jacksonville Hospital in Jacksoncille, Florida and the photos shared on Facebook got close to 250,000 shares.

The photos shows the employees showing the "f**k you" gesture to the babies and they also used the babies as dancing puppets. The video went viral.

See more photos below:

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/hospital-workers-got-sacked-for-showing.html

Re: Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by Homeboiy: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2017
hmm
Re: Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by Silvertrinity(f): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't really know what to say lipsrsealed

If innocent babies are mini satan, then they should be the devil
Re: Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by saxwizard(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
she is sick upstairs
Re: Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by smardray(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2017
thunder will still pretend it didn't see this

1 Like

Re: Hospital Workers Got Sacked For Showing "F*ck U" Gesture To Newborn Babies (pics by bendika: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
thunder will still pretend it didn't see this

you just made me laugh like a madman..... where did you get that quote from...lols

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: See Davido Reaction After Been Called A Stupid Nggg........... / [MUSIC] Hizrenice – Wo (olamide’s Cover) / Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.