Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads (1934 Views)

I Need Help!! Google Is Rejecting My Website To Show Ads (adsense) / How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog / Plz, Is It Possible To Show Ads In A New Site With Google Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads by teemy(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
In April we announced we’d stop showing ads on channels with fewer than 10,000 lifetime views. Due to a technical issue, you may have still seen monetization icons in Creator Studio. It's now fixed.
Learn more https://youtube-creators.googleblog.com/2017/04/introducing-expanded-youtube-partner.html

Which means you must develop good quality videos that viewers would really love to see.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sms Gateway That Doesn't Fail Dynamic Id On Mtn / Why I Deleted My Facebook Account And Why You Should Too / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.