Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It (24760 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by TiffanyDavies(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THAT....

Stealing meat from okro soup is very stressful

You steal one meat and okro will draw a perpendicular line from the kitchen to the bedroom... grin
And that is why experts wave the meat from left to right , right to left, and up and down in the pot after lifting it from the soup, to take care of that problem.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blacks
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by DONFASZY(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Internet had made some people silly
One accident scene,i saw people takin pics instead of helpin d injured struggling for life

I sowi for dem
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by gabpaul: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

You steal one meat and okro will draw a perpendicular line from the kitchen to the bedroom... grin

I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by heendrix(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:
This what they call street.

Not that idiotic Olamide wey no get single liver, na 2 dey shoot videos inside shanty upandan na him e dey take claim "street" 4 him brainwashed fans.

If dem born him papa well, make he waka pass under bridge anythin' pass 11pm make him see wedda boys nor go slap am collect him iPhone plus him wears sef.

Bascard!!!

guy take am easy o lol grin
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by mattsvibes: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmmm no be 50 caliber bullet hit am for neck
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by muller101(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

then the thief is not smart. Remove the mean position ur mouth direct to the pot and finish the job without stress.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by Timkizzy33881(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
The bullet no touch you well if not how you want take hold your phone not to talk of to videoing yourself. Mtch you geh luck.
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by greatseed: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

Is dat the topic here..... U too like food tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by BlaQWolf: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you hear it,it wasn't meant for you.
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by mozele(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

your case is just like that of a farmer going to farm without cutlass n hoe. Okra soup is quite complicated which is why you have to go prepared by going with a pair of scissors and the rest is history.

However, dont try this at home.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by Carter4luv(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Instead of thanking God for saving his life. His busy threatening his rivals.
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by Papadoh(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:

hahaha so true but... Who puts meat inside okro soup anyway?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
U may not be this lucky next time bro undecided
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by LorDBolton(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
From his wordings He's obviously repping #Blood gang ... No wahala

Black America needs heavy reorientation
Re: Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It by dederocs(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deluded young man... What's he posting it online for?
It's pathetic how the youths think these days?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / Man Dumps Lady After Collecting N1.9m To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.