Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (94992 Views)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na u talk that one
WowSweetGuy:
LIE....naija no reach east and southern africans for ass things
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
OP SO HOW DID SHE SET INTERNET ON FIRE, MY NET IS NOT BURNING
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
All I am asking is that this g-string of a pant,won't it smell after going or touching the yansh hole? undecided undecided
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Donwizbro(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Wooah! 52 Inch?! That's on the same level with Cherokee D'ass!!! grin grin grin
Cc:xvideos.com

2 Likes

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
celebsnes:
While we may be acquainted with Toolz, Anita Joseph, Daniella Okeke and Vera Sidika's derriere, a new star with a bright backside has been born..

Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is the latest celebrity to set the internet on fire with her derrierre, she is so endowed..

According to reports, the Tanzanian model Sanchoka, is said to won the biggest booty in Africa, with her hips reportedly around 52-inch.

See photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/meet-tanzanian-model-sanchoka-biggest-ass-africa-photos/

Thread like this is the reason your blog is wretched, wack and y'all dying of frustration and hunger cheesy
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mhen, the way u guys post these tempting pictures, I am afraid the market may soon run out of stock of Vaseline. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Codyt(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
I like women with big asses, but I can't marry one..

If you know what I mean....
I just found a guy like me grin

As in... It's a no no no. I admire, yes. But to settle with one, oh Hell-to-the-nawwww angry
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Donwizbro:
Cc:xvideos.com
My Nigga! cheesy grin
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by farous(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
We are here talking about massive booty setting internet on fire,but the truth is that majority of men love to sleep with big backside booty babes,yet they dont like to marry them as wife,just as bedmate like one or two times and they will abandon such ladies.The question is why is it so?,if having a big backyard is all that attractive or an asset,why do men only interested in only touching the booty or to have se.x with them like one or two times and abandon them for marriage but will go and marry normal sized,average or slim lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Kulas:

U stuu..pid id..iot that out of your ignornace fail to understand that such drugs are out there can come around let me give you the drug so that within a period of time you will see massive backside.Your ignorance resurfaced again in your inability to look closely at the lady in question to observe that her backside is not not in proportion to other parts of her body.You are only her to advertise her because you know her if not that you are even probably the lady in question forget about your nairaland ID.
[/s]

No need for insults. As I scripted prequel to this, you're so ignorant, so go find knowledge.

I'll let you in on a glimpse of what you don't know.

1. There's no drug that targets butt enlargement but the wholepart of a lady. It's just oxytocin and other hormonal drugs that helps a woman develop more within her growth stage.

2. Your sisters are as plane as a pole doesn't mean all lasses are alike. Have you gone to a brothel? Have you seen most black ladies?

3. You talk about proportionality: Haven't you seen a girl with big boobs and no hips not to talk of a ass?

Like I rightly scripted son, do yourself a favour and learn, don't come here throwing tantrums like a lonely child seeking his mother's attention smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by jvictor1: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
DonEd:
So having big buttocks is an achievement now? Africans!
Am tired oooo......who buttocks epp
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is too much na, someone cannot serve God in peace again abi kini gann
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by BoundToSucces(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
all this things we can't even touch....aren't they abstract.... I tried squeezing it...I realized I was squeezing my phone
seriously, I understand how you feel
I even tried singing my own version of Come Closer but it didn't move a bit.
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
All I c is sex object and FAT
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I love ladies with asses looking like a caterpillar mehn, woah, it's breaking yoke, i grow bura.. grin
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
hehe... mercy Johnson come and see oo
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Wooah! 52 Inch?! That's on the same level with Cherokee D'ass!!! grin grin grin

see fan of D'Ass grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Donwizbro(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
My Nigga! cheesy grin
...we the best!

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by ahizih(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
modelssphere:
Wow wow woooooow!!!
Are you ambulance? Who die?
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by madana(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is like na Lagos be their market point ooooo.............After them go dey talk bad about 9ja men

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
This kin ass you go install alarm make another home boy no chuke eye,but honestly 99% of guys just wan chuke but dem no go fit marry am,based on no be only you she go dey fvck.
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
iyke926:
Tanzania got bootiful ladies.
how do u no?cos u c one with big yansh u are now an expert on Tanzanian ladies

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Osinbanjo: Come, Wike, are you sawing what I seen?
Wike: I have seen the saw.
wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
When somebody finally decided to give his life to Christ.... nine person go come dey see this kind thing... person go ask God back for he life temporary.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by emmagr8: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na waa ooh, which size of pric**k go fit cut this kind forest ooo.
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nothing special about that butt. it is just a reservoir of poo. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Osinbanjo: Come, Wike, are you sawing what I seen?
Wike: I have seen the saw.
wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just too loaded for me
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Omoze88: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
flyca:
Ladies like this usually heavy massive backpains and as they age, mobility becomes more difficult.
Nothing to admire here.
So true....

1 Like

Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by TeejayNAFRC: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
all this things we can't even touch....aren't they abstract.... I tried squeezing it...I realized I was squeezing my phone
Re: Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
lexy2014:
how do u no?cos u c one with big yansh u are now an expert on Tanzanian ladies
I know because I'm a dude with vast knowledge. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.