Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

COMMEDY: The Beast And The Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COMMEDY: The Beast And The Man (319 Views)

Should The Man Pay It? / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COMMEDY: The Beast And The Man by Dnockeror333(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
SHORT COMMEDY: THE BEAST & A MAN
The Beginning of Commotion

UNIFORMED MAN(1ST): "Sir, let me check you for `THE NUMB'"
HOUSEHOLDER(2ND): "No, don't worry I have it..."
1ST MAN: "These foods are your concinement today. Please, sign this" He gave him a paper to sign...
2ND MAN: "Let me have the food first..."
1ST MAN: "Any way..., take a bag..." He collected a large parcel of foodstuff... "Please, your signature...! Your household have began eating from the parcel sir...!"
2ND MAN: "Oh, you know, we ARE BORN AGAINS...!"
1st Man: "No, you ain't..."
He picked up his fingers and spoke through to some people. Down the low hill, came some men veiled up in black, matching down.
1ST MAN: Take this man to `our camp'!
2nd Man: No way! In Jesus Christ I stand! On him I will leave. He is my rest..." He continued resiting this as they tugged him into a vehicle.

SEEING THIS, HIS CHILDREN AND WIFE, TOOK TO THEIR HEELS UP A WILDERNESS AT THE BACK OF THEIR HOUSE!...
The coming of sorrows...

=>
Re: COMMEDY: The Beast And The Man by Dnockeror333(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
The beginning of sorrows...
We can hear the sounds from far away America's.

When Babylon shall fall will it not shake every kindred and still-living souls in this, Africa, West Africa, Tribes, Communities and neighbours?

The time is near.
The Saviour of the hungry and the pure ones, who have not lifted thir soul to any forms of Idols is still standing at the door.
Let Him in.

Why not open the door to Him and let Him come in?

Why not just say `goodbye' to sin and come into His rest?

Jesus Christ knocks and say "Everyone who drinks and eat of me, will never die!"

Go to Him in prayer, He will pardon and wash you clean. Yes, He can.

Come to Him today that your good reward in eternity may began to be counted this day.

WE ARE A CHILDREN OF THE LIVING GOD, LETS TURN BACK HOME TO RIGHTEOUS DEALINGS.

He comes...

Pray, African siblings, pray...

ALL COPIED FROM Anonymous; `SERVANT OF THE GREAT KING'.

(1) (Reply)

Family / Human Right Is Here To Fight For You / How To Balance The Act Of Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.