Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? (1920 Views)

Xenforo Forum And Theme Installation T / Join Nairaland Forum And Make Money While Creating Topics And Posts. / Does Blog Rank Affect Enrollment In Amazon Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by Mavinkent(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
My plan before is to get a forum.....I called someone 2 days ago about it and he asked what am I really looking for if I get the forum....and my answer is money....the passion is there but I still have to make money from it......he said he would like to advise me to go for affiliate site like Amazon and eBay....because a lot of forums and blogs out there and to make money from blogging or forum might take a long time but affiliate won't take much time.....

I need you to help me out here....which one do you think I should really go for....
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by Mavinkent(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
I've been thinking about it since yesterday I really don't know which one to go for between the two.....maybe a forum or affiliated site.....I know forum owners make money from Google adsence and advert....I really don't know about affiliate marketing and also how good the income in affiliate marketing.....
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by Mavinkent(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
I need expert and someone who has experienced in this issue to kindly advise
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by oganaij: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mavinkent:
My plan before is to get a forum.....I called someone 2 days ago about it and he asked what am I really looking for if I get the forum....and my answer is money....the passion is there but I still have to make money from it......he said he would like to advise me to go for affiliate site like Amazon and eBay....because a lot of forums and blogs out there and to make money from blogging or forum might take a long time but affiliate won't take much time.....

I need you to help me out here....which one do you think I should really go for....

Affiliate marketing is good only if you know what you are doing. First ask the guy that suggested the idea to you if he or she can teach or educate you on affiliate marketing, if not, go for a forum. But note, it is hard to get and maintain an AdSense account for a forum unless you are planning other means of making from the forum. Also a forum request lots and lots of hard work for you to grow it to the point were you can make money with it.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by Mavinkent(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tnx.....I will be really happy if I can get more people to give more advice or their experience
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by polimaf(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Both requires hardwork... both requires time. affiliate marketing is not easy, the person who recommends it, is he an affiliate !marketer?
Re: Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? by Mavinkent(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Yes.....he's into that and what got my attention is that....according to what he said....he said he makes minimum of $6,600 monthly.....but I don't know much about Amazon affiliate....so I don't know how true it is.....

(1) (Reply)

Get Wordpress And Blogger Site Design @ Cheap Rate / 3 Milli0n FB Group For Blogger / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.