Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence (496 Views)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star To American Shores, Acquires New Cathedral In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence by brainzo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
I want to apologize for coming into your mental and intellectual gymnastics on the subject matters that you have chosen to occupy your time with. Good for the purpose of the fact that i can reach you all. I again apologise for disturbing you.

I have been looking around the country, the states, the corners of this great country...Looking and searching for people who have occult inclinations, unusual spiritual inclination, unusual christian, islamic spiritual inclinations. If you are a core scientist, not a student of Science, not a B.Sc, not a B.Eng, not a university degree qualifying you as a Scientist. Not ordained scientist by virtual of fulfilling a particular university or polytechnic qualification to the award of Science degree. No, Not the above definition. Those who are born with questioning hearts, those who are full with loved, those who are joy.

I am currently taking out pain to go through the country to search for those who have that supra-logical minds, illogical minds to strengthen the BrotherHood of Silence (BOS).

I am glad to share this awesome and blessed commune, where Heaven is our very now. Heaven is our home, eternal home.

Contact Bagwan Shree Zo

We shall be on Youtube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDawVNyY_Pk
Re: ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence by vaxx: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
what is the main agenda of the group
Re: ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence by Freh(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
We are not hard to find? I'm kidding we really are

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Muslim Community Honor Ajimobi / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Daily Reflection Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.