Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October (1318 Views)

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / STV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Celsony: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-As-Go Subscription No wonder DSTV came up with a pay as you go idea just three or four days ago which haven’t been implimented anyway. They are seriously in trouble because indigenous company is about the blow their business away. TSTV is the latest in town guys and they are set to launch on 1st October, 2017 which is Nigeria Independence Day..lol, Coincidence? Not at all. Unlike DSTV that is a purely satellite TV provider, TSTV is HBB technology that combines both satellite and internet service for TV services. Also TSTV services will be mainly on Pay As You Go basis, thereby offering subscribers loads of their favourite TV channels at cheapest rate, and which by the time it launches, it will be creating serious competition between them and DSTV. They have lots of entertaining and amazing channels and also News channels plus they are gona be showing top soccer leagues like EPL, La liga and Champions league. Hmmm, their sports channels is da bomb guys and I can’t wait to get my hands on one their HD decoders. In addition, it even supports iptv. It is worthy to note that the subscription charges are truly at giveaway price when compared with DSTV, for the TSTV decoder set will be going for N5000, while maximum subscription is N3000 monthly, with N1500, N1000, N500 and even N200 offers available. Checkout the full channel list below… TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS Star Sports Fox Sports Euro Sports News Euro Sports 2 Kwese Sports 1 Kwese Free Kwese ESPN bein Sports MAX 4HD bein Sports 3HD bein Sports Global bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10) TS Sports 4 HD TS Sports 2 TS Sports 3 Yolo Sports HD TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS Trace Urban/Africa HITS TV MTV Base TLC (HD) TSTV NEWS CHANNEL BBC America CNBC Aljazeera BBC Radio 2 TVC News Sky News Arewa24 AIT Core TV News France 24 (English) CCTV News Channels TV Bloomberg Television DW Fox News TRT World Press TV NTA Arise News TV360 Nigeria TSTV KIDDIES CHANNELS Nickelodeon CN Carton Network Disney Channel Boing JimJam Baby TV TS Junior Kids HD Fix Fox Panda Biggs TSTV MOVIE CHANNELS Star Movies MBC Action MBC 2 Star Movies African Movie Channel Series (African Magic) Liberty TV MBC Wazobia TV WAP TV Viasat Life Fine Living FOX FOX Life Investigation Discovery MBC 4 MBox HD PCTV Star Gold HD Nollywood TV Z Cinema E Entertainment BEN Bridging The Gap BET TS Novella TS Movies HD TS Series TSTV SCIENCE CHANNELS Discovery Channel Nat Geo Gold AD National Geographic Discovery Health TV TSTV FASHION CHANNELS Fasion One AHTV TSTV RELIGION CHANNELS Dove Television Emmanuel TV Sunna TV Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries EWTN – Global Catholic TBN Network TSTV AFRICA CHANNELS Riwa Ndu TV TS Hausa TS Igbo TS Yoruba TS Sports 1 HD I am already laughing in Swahili already while I wait for independence day. Get thousands of free final year project topics and materials sorted by subject to help with your research

1 Like

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Mocalypse: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Are you a staff member of TSTV? if yes some of us here want to know how, where and when they are recruiting.

3 Likes

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by NaWetinDey(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
It will be welcome by the society although your information has no source let alone verifiable source.
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Celsony: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mocalypse:
Are you a staff member of TSTV? if yes some of us here want to know how, where and when they are recruiting.

No vex bro, i am not a staff, just came across d information on facebook...
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Celsony: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mocalypse:

For more go to www.tstvafrica.com
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Celsony: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:
It will be welcome by the society although your information has no source let alone verifiable source.

For more info, visit www.tstvafrica.com or search
TSTV on facebook
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Lawsimon(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
If this piece is anything to go by, then DSTV is a goooooneeeeer...hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Freaknasty: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Montage failed. Hitv failed. Star times still struggling.

TSTV let's wait and see... Wish you luck.

My confession: From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely dislike DSTV

1 Like

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by eventsms(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Let us see if it will be real. I wish them success.

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Pascal679: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Freaknasty:
Montage failed. Hitv failed. Star times still struggling.

TSTV let's wait and see... Wish you luck.

My confession: From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely dislike DSTV
startimes is not struggling shaa .. I am just waiting for the release of this tstv so I can dispose my dstv .. but this tstv offers re too good to be true
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by ultron12345: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
My advice to them is to endure heavy losses for about 2years by offering services for prices far far below the cost price. When they do this, startimes, dstv, gotv and the rest won't be able to compete, and will eventually collapse in less than 2 yrs. Once they collapse, this tstv will acquire the assets of the now collapsed dstv and co, giving them a monopoly in the market, then it will be time to recoup all the losses they made, they will recoup losses made for almost 2yrs in less than 2 months. By this time, and they can even charge N50k or more per month and no one can do anything about it.

Excellent Business Strategy........ #ruthlesscapitalism

2 Likes

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Ezionye(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
I hope they don't become like Etisalat that has had to change name 100 times yet ineffective.
Good luck to them
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by refreshrate: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
ultron12345:
My advice to them is to endure heavy losses for about 2years by offering services for prices far far below the cost price. When they do this, startimes, dstv, gotv and the rest won't be able to compete, and will eventually collapse in less than 2 yrs. Once they collapse, this tstv will acquire the assets of the now collapsed dstv and co, giving them a monopoly in the market, then it will be time to recoup all the losses they made, they will recoup losses made for almost 2yrs in less than 2 months. By this time, and they can even charge N50k or more per month and no one can do anything about it.

Excellent Business Strategy........ #ruthlesscapitalism

More like Satanism
Is this not worse than allowing dstv to kuku remain?

Haba

1 Like

Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by ultron12345: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
refreshrate:

More like Satanism Is this not worse than allowing dstv to kuku remain?
Haba
grin
Re: DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October by Blue3k(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
The power of competition is amazing. You will suddenly watch DSTV improve or fade into irrelevance.

Front Page: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Resusitation Of Anambra Farms And Mills By Gov. Willie Obiano / Gucci Chronograph Chain Wrist Watch - 38k Only / Difficulties In Funding My Luno Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.