Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Benefits Of Owing A Land In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Owing A Land In Abuja (408 Views)

List Of Agric-tech Platform That's Still Owing Investors'money / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / Opportunity To Own a Free Plot Of Land in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Owing A Land In Abuja by rectitude(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Land as we know it, has tremendous value and benefits. And as the saying goes; "land only appreciates, it does not depreciate".
I'm yet to meet anyone who would think otherwise of the above statement. Having said that, some are more valuable and appreciates speedily than others, depending on the location and terrain.

With this understanding, where could be better to invest in landed properties in Nigeria than the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
Here, landed investments has Proven to be the most rewarding of businesses (whether you want to build or just buy and resell). So many here who own lands in Abuja will ascertain that this is true.

In a bid to save time, i hereby introduce you to another opportunity to invest in landed Properties here in Abuja.

The New layout at Usuma Dam extension, just opposite the new Jordan FM Ushafa, has started selling out and as you know, the early birds always get at the cheapest price ever.
Note: land in this area appreciates drastically, I'm not even sure if there would be any left by December (Except Obviously, a resell).

Added advantages

1: Access is terrific as it's just by the newly Constructed SCC road which serves as the entrance while there's also a newly tiled road which can also lead to Usuma dam (these are standard roads by any comparison)

2: Water: being that it's Usuma dam extension, you have access to the water services 24/7, meaning, you get to enjoy the same water services as those our politicians in Maitama and Gwarinmpa (who would be in river and allow soap enter his eyes).

3: Stable Electricity. If you know anyone living in Kubwa, Usuma dam or Ushafa, ask them about the power supply there, and they'll give Credence to my sayings in case anyone doubts ( here 24 hours light is reality not a dream).

Time would fail me to talk of other things that you stand to benefit, meanwhile, I'll be here to answer any question, enquiries or clarification.
All you need to do is just ask.
But if you feel you wanna reach me direct
Here's my Contact number: 08037126760 (it's my WhatsApp number too)

Conclusion: there wasn't any need telling you it's genuine, because we are true and have not had any case of such. Moreover, you get to confirm everything for yourself before any monetary commitment, so no shakes.

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Everyday By Selling Cheap Data & Airtime For All Networks!! / Foresighted Investors Needed Urgently By A LAGBUS/BRT Company In Lagos. / Save More Money with These Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.