Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room (4320 Views)

Best Law Books For Law Students: A Must Read For Aspiring Lawyers / Help An Aspiring Medical Student / Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Admission lists are now been released in some schools now.

Share your success story with us if you've been admitted to study the prestigious engineering discipline!

if you're still waiting on the list, good wishes!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by kennyjam: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mechanics96:
Admission lists are now been released in some schools now.

Share your success story with us if you've been admitted to study the prestigious engineering discipline!

if you're still waiting on the list, good wishes!
Yeah bro, i love listening to testimonies. parks here,looks for one corner of the building and sits down on a glassy chair. testimonies start rolling in,let me feed my eyes and ears.
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Ablyz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
K
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by captainbangz: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
I Made it! I've been by the grace of God offered admission to study electrical and electronics engineering in MAUTECH formerly known as FUTYola. Thanks to God almighty.
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by dauddy97(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dharneehell:

Seconded
Rep Mechatronics and Control Engineering
hello man, are u already into Mechatronics engineering or just aspiring too. cos, I love to study Mechatronics engineering and I want to ask of school in Nigeria and abroad I can go for it.
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evening Engineers Pleas where can I download Engineering text books
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
captainbangz:
I Made it! I've been by the grace of God offered admission to study electrical and electronics engineering in MAUTECH formerly known as FUTYola. Thanks to God almighty.

Congratulations bro, wish you a hitch-free study period.

Welcome aboard, Cheers!!!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by psalmhorah(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
a proud mechanical engineer

..we're d problem solvers cool

1 Like

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by captainbangz: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mechanics96:

Congratulations bro, wish you a hitch-free study period.

Welcome aboard, Cheers!!!
thanks man! Any advice that would aid/help me through studies is welcomed.
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by raindrop99: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2017
I want to create a WhatsApp group for engineers and aspiring engineers were we can discuss abt our career.
We can post job adverts
Share our various experience in the industry.
Post any constrain we encounter and get solution from others.
Project topics and materials.
etc
We can learn from each other and provide assistance to one another. (Who knows where u will meet ur helper)
Indicate with ur number if u are interested so we can kick off.
Engineering is bae
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by kennyjam: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2017
dauddy97:
hello man, are u already into Mechatronics engineering or just aspiring too. cos, I love to study Mechatronics engineering and I want to ask of school in Nigeria and abroad I can go for it.
ABU,BUK,etc those i can say.
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by elriyaz(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2017
raindrop99:
I want to create a WhatsApp group for engineers and aspiring engineers were we can discuss abt our career.
We can post job adverts
Share our various experience in the industry.
Post any constrain we encounter and get solution from others.
Project topics and materials.
etc
We can learn from each other and provide assistance to one another. (Who knows where u will meet ur helper)
Indicate with ur number if u are interested so we can kick off.
Engineering is bae
yeah interested.....
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by ovoP(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
I got admitted to study mechanical engineering @fupre n pti
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
ovoP:
I got admitted to study mechanical engineering @fupre n pti

Congratulations bro, good to know this. Wish u a hitch-free study time.
Welcome aboard.... Cheers!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
captainbangz:
thanks man! Any advice that would aid/help me through studies is welcomed.

Do the best you can do bro! Take your labs(practicals) seriously, do assignments, read and be prepared for tests at all times.
Remember, your journey starts from the day 1, so don't wait for exams before you start reading. Best wishes!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by ovoP(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mechanics96:

Congratulations bro, good to know this. Wish u a hitch-free study time.
Welcome aboard.... Cheers!
Thanks......any advice
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
ovoP:
Thanks......any advice

Do the best you can do bro! Take your labs(practicals) seriously, do assignments, read and be prepared for tests at all times.
Remember, your journey starts from the day 1, so don't wait for exams before you start reading.

Come out of year one with a strong C.G.P.A(cumulative grade point aggregate). When I say strong, I mean at least 2-1 that is 3.50 upwards. For Polytechnic students upper credit(at least): 3.00 upwards. A good beginning is a strong motivation if you don't feel too comfortable with yourself.
Be humble, no matter what you know! Maintain good relationship with your classmates and do not look down on anyone except you're admiring their shoes! Do not be rude to your lecturers and lastly; be yourself; do not walk in someone else's shadows and keep good companies.

Best wishes!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nosainwe(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
captainbangz:
congrats broda
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oau engineering students or alumni help me oo
Aspiring for civil engineering. I need connection please whatsapp me 08135604595 very urgent
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
am a Chemical engineering just admitted student if Futminna

2 Likes

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
onuhabel1:
am a Chemical engineering just admitted student if Futminna

��

��Great!

�✨✨✨
�������
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mechanics96:

�� � ��Great! � �✨✨✨ ������� Congratulations!
tnks
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by ovoP(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mechanics96:

Remember, your journey starts from the day 1, so don't wait for exams before you start reading.

Come out of year one with a strong C.G.P.A(cumulative grade point aggregate). When I say strong, I mean at least 2-1 that is 3.50 upwards. For Polytechnic students upper credit(at least): 3.00 upwards. A good beginning is a strong motivation if you don't feel too comfortable with yourself.
Be humble, no matter what you know! Maintain good relationship with your classmates and do not look down on anyone except you're admiring their shoes! Do not be rude to your lecturers and lastly; be yourself; do not walk in someone else's shadows and keep good companies.

Best wishes!
thanks alot I appreciate........
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
hi

1 Like

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by farouklawal4(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
A proud civil engineering
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by farouklawal4(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Join this group, Aspiring engineers https:///DJ4xIh6f8pu4iFCqTL85Zz
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
farouklawal4:
A proud civil engineering
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Mechanics96(m): 3:38am On Nov 22, 2017
iNewton:
Hi,all iam a second year student of mechanical engg in a university in the east .Well from my experience first year is not that hard some of my colleagues are on 5points but the end is what matters.
Pls I need help on what Textbook i can use for Thermodynamics .
Cc.Mechanics 96 and others

Applied thermodynamics by T.D Eastop and A. McConkey is a very good textbook. Goes by the popular name McConkey.

All the best!
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by farouklawal4(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2017
iNewton:

Are you currently studying Civil Engineering or graduated.
Pls can u help me with the name of a more convienent text For thermodynamics

Am a student
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by farouklawal4(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Myhighdreams(f): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks yuys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Say When You Want To Buy This? Guess You Are Wrong! / MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Admission Into Command Secondary School 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.