Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,104 members, 7,825,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

December Prophecy [must Read] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / December Prophecy [must Read] (550 Views)

The Prophecy / My 2018 Prophecy / (21+) Must Read: Nurse Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December Prophecy [must Read] by Sirlegendy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yes pipu of God praise Jehovah...
Yes the spirit of Christmas is talking.. Sorry spirit of God rather,
I want to list and declare this that will happen before, during and after Christmas..

First of all am Prophet, Engr, Deacon, Evangelist Moses AKA Sirlegendy.
Yes Man of God gat a nickname right? In my ministry it's allowed. (In Timaya's Voice). Halkeluya..

I see even before now that God wants to use me to bless this country called Nairaland but my village people no gree me, but thank God they have forgotten my matter.

The underlisted information will and must sure comes to pass, mark my words.

1. President Seun, your international visa is coming on the 24 of December.

2. The Mod and Super Mod will win a contract with Bill Gates on Christmas day.
3. I myself will be the next President and Africa's most gracious man of God on December 1st oh yes.....

4. All the ladies with pink lips will get married before December 10th.. *I can hear you Lord*

5. The admin that takes this post to FP will be surprised with a car on Christmas day.. Says the lord.

6. Anybody with the username "jacob" be careful because your system wants to crash.

7. The lord says, the last person to comment on this post will be given a recharge card of his/her choice. Try and contact me immediately.

8. Boko Haram will repent on Christmas day.

9. Oh!! I see Nnamdi Kano falling from a tree..

10. I see two Nairalander getting married this weekend....

11. Lady with yellow top right now, your husband is on the way..

12. 96 years unmarried woman, get set for a surprise on December 19.

13. I see people building the wall of Jericho again.

14. I see plenty people winning lotto on December 21.

15. Lastly the lord said we will not bury any Nairalander ....

I am Reporting from Remember Your Last Day Prophetic Church
Re: December Prophecy [must Read] by sKeetz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lame sad

(1) (Reply)

Today's Jokes, Have Funs / How Relevant Is Mark Angel Comedy Currently? / Last Borns Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.